20-Birthday

(A/N This is another time skip. 4 months.)

I was in my room. It was my birthday, and Miki's. We both had the same birthday which was funny. I was on my phone untill my stomach a bad pain.

I then realised that my water broke. I yelled for Keishin, and Tenma. They ran in.

"What's wrong?" Tenma asked.

"My-my water br-broke!" I said.

They quickly picked up the baby bag, and ran out of the house with me. Tenma was holding Miki, and Keishin was holding me.

We went to the hospital. When we got there I went into a room alone. Keishin, and Tenma had to stay out. Since they had to say they weren't the dad's.

I was in my room crying from the pain. Two kid's are worse then one. I mean it felt like I was going to die.

I felt my body start to throb from the pain. I just wanted the kid's out of me. When I think that I can see my baby's faces I felt happy.

The doctor then came in, "Hello Ms.L/N. How are you?"

"I'm good! But it hurts!" I said.

"Is this your first birth?" He asked.

"No! This is my second!"

"Okay then let's get started. Push when you feel a contraction." He said.

When the next one came I pushed as hard as I could. It hurt a lot. But that's what I get for getting pregnant.

*After Birth*

Keishin, Miki, and Tenma walk in. I smile at them. The baby's in my hand's. They where so cute. I loved them so much.

"How you doing?" Keishin asked.

"I'm good." I say.

"What are there name's?" Miki asked.

"The boy is Kazu, and the girl is Haru."

"Wait. You named them what we thought was cute?" Tenma asked.

"Well there not just my kid's." I say.

I smile at them slightly. Keishin took Haru, and Tenma took Kazu. They held them in there hands. They rocked them a little.

"Mommy! Sing to them! That makes me happy! It should make them happy!" Miki said.

"Okay Miki!" I say with a big smile.

They sat down as I think of a song. Then I look at Miki.

"Oh, and happy birthday Miki!" I say.

"Thank you mommy! Happy birthday to you too."

"Wait you, Miki, Kazu, and Haru all have the same birthday?" Tenma asked.

"Yep!" I say, "Now I'll sing a song."

(A/N This should be the last song in the book.)

The baby's were asleep. I look at them. They looked so cute. I then look at the guy's.

"I'm going to go to sleep." I say as they nood.

I then fall into a deep dreamless sleep.