15-Three Month's

I was finally going into my next next month. I was going to be finding out the genders soon. It was going to be a fun time to do so.

When I got up I went to go cook. All the men where still sleeping. 'Why am I the only one up?' I asked myself.

I was cooking some bacon, and toast. When the guy's got up they ate with me. I stayed quiet for a little. Then I decided to talk.

"Hey, I'm not going to the game today." I said.

"Why not?" Tenma asked.

"Well. I gust don't think the moving around a lot is helping me!" I said with a smile.

"Well if your sure. Do you want one of us to stay with you?" Keishin asked.

"No I'm good. Oh, can you take Miki?"

"Sure." Keishin said.

After that I started to clean up. I was doing dishes as Keishin came up to me.

"You'll be okay here alone?" He asked. He had his hands around my waist, and his head on my shoulder. His mouth brushing on my neck.

"I'll be fine. I am 15 Keishin. If I need anything I'll call you, okay?"

"Fine. But I want a kiss." He said.

I flinch from his hot breath going down my neck. I move so it was us hugging. He was taller so his head was on mine.

"Okay, but then you need to go." I said.

"Fine with me."

He leaned down, and kissed me. After that I gave him a big hug. He gave me a small smile.

"Well you need to go!" I say pushing him out of the house.

"Okay, okay. See you later!" He said walking away.

I grab his hand softly. He looked back at me.

"I love you." I say quietly.

"I love you too."

I then go over to Tenma. He looked at me with a big smile. I give him a kiss, and hug.

"I love you!" I say as he started to walk out.

"I love you too." He said.

I guess that there is going to be a tuff game.

(A/N I have the last chapter's finished. So I'll post at lest one chapter a day!)