23-Volleyball Love

(A/N Thank you all for reading! This is the last chapter. I know it may not have been the best story, but I hope you liked it.)

I was walking to the volleyball court. I saw all mu friend's. But the one I was most close to was Suga. He was like my best friend.

I walk up to them with the kid's. Keishin, Tenma, and I were going to tell them. They needed to know. They will most likely still like us.

"Okay everyone we need to tell you all something!" I say.

"Go ahead! We are all ears!" Daichi says.

"We are here to listen." Hinata said.

"Well I wanted you all to know something. But you can't tell police." I say.

They all looked shocked, "Don't tell me you killed someone?!" Suga yelled.

"No no no!" I say, "Keishin, Tenma, and I are dating! Why would I kill someone Suga?!"

Again, they all looked shocked. They looked at me then at the kid's. They looked at Keishin, and Tenma.

"So let me guess. Kazu, and Haru are also there kid's?" Noya asked.

"Yep." I say.

I was happy that people finally knew. Mostly that the team did. I just want them to except us.

"Do you support it, or..." I ask.

"Of course we do!" Tanaka yelled, "It's love!"

I was just so happy. It was a big ball of love. It started in this gym. It all did. The day I meet them all. It was like Volleyball love. It all started here. I know that. I know that they all love us.

We all got in a group hug. I loved them all. Every single one of them. It may not be a big thing, but it's big to me.

And it all started with Volleyball.