5-Practice Match

(A/N Since this story has a lot of views, and I'm really happy! I'm going to post this chapter today. If I can get at lest 2 views on this chapter I will post part 2 tomorrow!)

"HEY L/N! TIME TO GET UP!" Ukai yelled from down stairs.

I got up, and got my uniform on. I still have the boy one, but I don't have the bindings. I pick up my phone, and it starts to ring.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hello L/N. This is the hospital." The woman on the phone said.

"Yes. Is something wrong?" I ask.

"Are you coming down?!" Ukai yelled.

"Hold on I'm on the phone!" I yelled back.

"Well L/N your son is better. We gave him all the blood he needed. So can you pick him up?" She asked.

"Yes we will be there soon." I say and hang up.

I walk down with a smile. I look at Ukai, and there was Udai. I smile at them both.

"Hi guy's!" I say.

"So today we have a practice match. So you need your volleyball uniform." Ukai said.

"Okay but we need to stop by the hospital. I just got a call and he is all good to go!" I say happily.

They smile at me, and I go to change. I came back and we left.

*Time Skip To School*

Suga and the other graduates where coming with us. I got my son from out of the car Ukai drove us here in. We walk over to all the other guy's.

They all look at Miki and he got scared. I look at him and he wouldn't stop. We all load up.

"Why is he crying?" Suga asked.

"Well he is only two, and you guy's staring at him scared him." I say.

"Hey buddy. Can you stop?" I ask.

He looks at me with teary eye's. I look at the guy's sitting by me-Suga, and Noya- and smile.

"Mommy can you sing me a song?" He asked.

"Right now?" I asked shyly.

All the guy's started to look back at us. I smile at Miki as he starts to tear up again and noods.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Yeah your voice always makes me happy!" He said.

I sigh, "Fine but only one."

"Okay!" He said as all the guy's aw at his cuteness.

My son fell asleep on my lap. I let him sleep though. We had about 20 minutes till we get to the other school.

"Hey L/N?" Noya asked.

"You can call me Y/N." I said.

"Okay. But where did you learn that song?" He asked.

"Well when I said that I had one boyfriend. Well he is Miki's dad." I said.

"Wait didn't you say his dad was a 28 year old?" Suga asked.

"Well yes. But I honestly don't care about age's. Love is love. But when he asked me out he wrote the song. I know it's weird since I think you know what he did. But I guess I keep the song because I know that when Miki hears it he feel's happy." I say with a single tear.

Suga hugs me. I look at Miki and he started to shake. I know one last song that will help him.

"Hey does anyone know the song Hate Me?" I ask.

"I do!" Tanaka said.

"Okay well your singing it with me. Miki is shaking and that song helps him."

Miki stopped shaking and slowly woke up. We got to the school so the guy's get out. We walk out and into the school. I was holding Miki. Some of the guy's from Nekoma. I hold him closer.

When we get to the gym I heard one of the guy's say something.

"Come on they have two cute manager's!" He said.

He had a mohawk, and was kind of cute.

I walk up to him and tap him. He turned and so did his teammates.

"Just so you know I'm not a manager." I say.

Miki looked at him and started crying.

"I'm sorry he gets scared of new people." I say.

"Miki please don't cry." I tell him.

"One more song please mommy!" He said tears running down his checks. There where so many I though I was looking at a Deku.

"Fine but you can't fall asleep." I say sitting down on the ground as the Nekoma team stare at me.

"Okay mommy!" He said still crying.

"This is the last one."

"Mommy was that song about daddy?" Miki asked.

I see people from the other school looking at me.

"Miki I'll tell you the truth. I had you at 13 as you know." I sigh and the other team keep looking at me in shocked.

"Well your dad at the time would have been 25. He was using me. I know that you saw him once this year, but he doesn't love you."

"I know mommy! But you love me, and that's all I need!" He said hugging me. The guy's started to cry at that.

"Well mommy needs to go warm up." I say.

"You better win for me. You made a promise!" He said.

"And I won't break it. Hey Ukai, Udai can you watch Miki?!" I asked.

"Yep that will be fine! Come here Miki!" Ukai said.

I look back to the guy.

"Well just so you know I'm a player." I say walking away to warm up.

They looked shocked at that. I went to warm up, and they heard the song, and where shocked.

"Let's wing this!" I say.

"Yeah!" They all yell.

(A/N THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! Well the people who have been reading thank you so much. Please tell me what you think.)