3-Mommy Guy

I was at home. I got beat up quite a bit. My 'mom' slapped me really hard. It was swelling a bit. She also cut my skin with bottles. I got up to get to school. I was ready to go. My cheek was easy to see, but I don't have make-up.

*Time Skip*

I was walking down the hall's in school. Everyone was looking at me. I see a guy that has ear piercings. He walked up to me, and handed me my bag.

"You left this at the gym." He said looking down at me.

"Oh sorry who are you?" I ask.

"I'm the coach. I hope you don't have a fight with anyone at practice." He said with a smile.

"Sorry at kid could have died yesterday." I said softly.

"Then it's fine. I want to see what you got today, kid!" He said with a big smile.

I blush. 'Why am I blushing? He's way older then me! That's just weird!' I thought.

I walk to my class after. He looked at me as I walk away. In a few seconds he walked away. I smile to myself. He was pretty cute.

*Time Skip*

I was walking to practice. I smile to myself a little. I walk in to see coach with a black haired boy. He looked a little similar.

I see him turn, and my heart dropped. It was the guy who saw my kid. And heard him call me mommy! He looked at me with wide eye's.

"YOUR THE MOMMY GUY!" He yelled.

Everyone looked at me, then to him. They looked shocked to see him.

"Don't say that out loud!" I say.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because I'm not a mommy guy." I said.

He looked at me. Then he looked at my cheek. He walked over to me, and cupped my face. Everyone looked at us two. I blush a little, and try to move my head.

"What happened to your cheek? Wasn't like that yesterday."

"I'm use to this stuff. It's not a big deal!" I said.

He looked at me then to coach. They smile at each other. I then realised who he was. It was the little giant. Or his real name is Tenma Udai.

I see the coach walk up to me also. He looked at me up, and down.

"Can't wait to see what a small guy like you can do." Coach said.

"Everyone Tenma here is going to play a 3 on 3 mach with us!" Coach said.

"Yes Coach Ukai!" They all say.

"Team's are Kageyama, Tsukishima, and Tenma. Then Me, L/N, and Tanaka." He said.

We all go to are spots. Coach hands me the ball. I get ready. When I hear the whistle I through the ball. When it was about to fall I jump. I fit the ball with all my strength. The ball hit the other side of the court. Ukai, and Udai looked at me in shock.

I smile, and made 4 more points. I then do a normal serve to get the ball in play. They send the ball back over. I receive it perfectly. Tanaka sent it to Ukai. I yell "Send it to me!". I give a smile at the other's on the other side. They all start to get ready to block. I run full speed, and jump as high as I can.

My knees where over the net, and Udai looked up at me. I wink at him, and he blushed. I hear the ball hit the ground.

"You said to give it my all! Can you not send it that high?" I ask.

He looked at me shocked.

"How can you jump that high?" He asked.

"Let's just say my 'mom' doesn't let me do really anything. So I do a lot of jumping practice." I say with a smile.

I feel my long sleeves start to get a little sticky. I also got a heavy breathing. I knew it was from the binding. I looked at coach and he smiled slightly.

*After Practice*

I was way to out of breath. I wait till all of the boy's left. I didn't know that two others coming in. I take off my shirt, and then hear two gasps.

I look over to see Ukai, and Udai. I smile slightly, and they blush. I get changed, and look at them.

"Okay L/N we need to talk." Ukai said.