14-Sleep

For three day's I have not sleep. It was just hard with all the kicking. Who knew that that would happen. I mean I haven't hade twins before. It's going to be a fun time.

I was planing on doing some stuff today till Keishin came in.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

He was smoking while he said it. He looked cool when he was smoking though.

"I have stuff I have to do!" I said.

"Well I think you are going to stay here and sleep." He said.

"Why?"

"Because, you haven't sleep in a long time. Now lay down!" He said with a small smile.

"Fine..." I say laying down.

I felt him hug me as I did so. I smile softly. I still couldn't sleep though. He then sang to me, so I could sleep.

(A/N This song is calming to me.)

I slowly fall asleep to his singing. It was sweet that he wanted me to sleep more. I don't know how he knew I haven't been sleeping. I haven't told anyone.

I cuddly into his chest as I drift off. It was nice. I soon feel asleep to the song he was singing.

*Keishin POV*

I sang to her as she cuddled into my chest. She has been working so hard. She just wants all of us to be happy. I know that.

I want her to stop pushing herself so much. She has two kid's in her. She is soon going to be a mother of three. As soon as she feel asleep Miki came in.

"Ukai, is mommy okay?" He asked.

"She is fine. She just needs to sleep." I say to him.

"Can you play with me?"

"Of course." I say with a big smile. I slowly lay her head on the pillow. I then get up, kiss her forehead, and walk out with Miki.

"Now let's go play, Miki!" I say to him.