Chapter 35: The First Night

[Warning: This part is heavily NSFW. Not suitable for people below 18!!]

Their tongue intertwine together, and his lips were pressed tightly against hers. His hands were holding her waist gradually sliding up and down her body. When he finally released her lips, she saw his eyes burning like a smoldering embers. He lowered his head and start sucking on her neck and nipping her earlobe.

"Yu-er." His voice deep and husky, his hands that were holding her gradually tracing around her waist, looking for an opening and pulled her belt in one swift movement.

He removed her clothing one by one, kissing the exposed skin when he did so.

"En...Mo-ge" She leaned her body against him, both her arms wrapped around his neck, her fingers buried in his thick hair and gripping it tightly. Being nibbled by him like this, an electric current passed through her body and make her mind hazy from pleasure.

Li Mo suddenly carries her in his arms, gently lowered her to the bed while putting light kisses around her face. His heart beats wildly and his lower part won't stop twitching. His eyes sticking to her can't move from the beautiful sight in front of him.

The only thing in her upper body is a red dudou, which clung to her jade white skin. Her protruding chest going up and down with her breath, and the rounded white edge was faintly revealed from the side.

Suddenly, he saw a red mark on her upper right arm. Everyone knows what a gecko cinnabar mark means, it is a symbol of a woman's chastity.

"Yu-er." He holds her arm and gently rubbed the mark with his thumb, his voice became deeper and deeper, stirring undercurrent inside her.

His hand tracing the strings behind her and pulled them away. Looking at her bare chest, his mind was broken instantly. His hoarse, soft voice whispered to her ears. "Yu-er, I want you."

"En." Yu Xiao already expected what was going to happen next. She had prepared to give herself to him today. The man had already caught her heart since the first time their eyes met.

Li Mo's eyes are already red at this time, but he still does not forget to comfort her, "Yu-er, this might hurt... I promised this would be the only time I'll hurt you, alright?"

She nodded softly. His burning gaze seemed to burn a hole in her body. She reached out and holding both his muscular arms.

Then, he bowed his head and kiss her two white and tender bun. From time to time, he sucked and licked her little cherries. The two pink cherries gradually became red and swollen.

"Softly." Yu Xiao's eyes are narrowed and blurred, she feels hot and uncomfortable all over.

The man was immersed in joy, where could he heard her pleading? The tip of his teeth gently scraped the cherries that stood upright, delicious enough to eat. His big hand move slowly from her soft chest, sliding directly into the back of her pants and kneading her smooth bottoms.

Yu Xiao's body turn stiff because of the sudden sensation, her body instinctively went forward, sending more of her chest into Li Mo's mouth.

He took off her pants, the last piece of clothing in her body. The cold air makes her shivering a bit. "Yu-er, don't be afraid." Li Mo's voice was hoarse and awkward, he is giving all his might to hold back the little brother underneath that already stood up a long time ago.

"Mo-ge." Yu Xiao stared at him in awe as he took off his clothes. At this moment, he was half-squatting in front of her, and his muscular body made her can't take her eyes off. However when he pulled out his pants, she panicked. The behemoth down there stood up, swaying upright. It looks so dark and angry, so thick and long, like a weapon that would pierce her.