Chapter 50: Believe in Me

Li Mo hugged Yu Xiao to sleep while trying his best to not thinking about certain things. 

His little wife is drinking medicine to adjust her body, so for the time being, he is not allowed to do anything. However, it's been a few days so he has been hungry...

He distracts himself by thinking about something else.

Earlier she said something wrong, "your family". Li Mo ponders upon these two simple words carefully and come to a conclusion.

She is not happy.

When she is happy, then she will say "our family" and won't hesitate to take out all sort of things, but tonight she said "your family" and she also said that she doesn't care.

Don't underestimate the oldest of the Li brothers, even though he never went to school and more stubborn than a bull, in fact, his perception is not bad.

If not, he would already died so many times. 

Li Mo's eyes glinted with a dangerous light. Even though he enjoys it a bit if his little wife is jealous, but if it makes her unhappy...

It seems like this Zhao family, old family friend or not, they can't stay.

---

The Zhao family started very early, and early in the morning they already out and about. Looking at the family's garden and picking up things.

What are they doing? Naturally, they have to come out to eat.

Li Xiangcao also lived in the Li family's house, and she can see the behaviour the Zhao family of three. Her heart is somewhat uncomfortable, and secretly annoyed by her big sister, who do things without considering the consequences.

Sympathizing with others and want to help is fine, but pushing this hot potatoes to the brothers? What should the family do? Do they have to be responsible for this Zhao family to eat and drink in the future?

These few days are good, but if this is in the past, when they don't have enough to eat, what will the brothers do?

"Little aunt." Zhao Yun'er saw Li Xiangcao and ran to the kitchen. 

"Good morning." Li Xiangcao nodded and turned to the kitchen.

Zhao Yun'er followed, "Aunt, I will help you with breakfast."

"Can you?" Li Xiangcao put some dried grass under the stove and starts the fire. She didn't mean anything much, it's just that Zhao Yun'er looks like a young missy who never touches cold water, however, she didn't know that this simple sentence actually poke something on the young missy's heart. 

Zhao Yun'er looked embarassed and saw that there is some vegetable in a small basket on the counter. "I am going to wash the vegetables."

"I just washed it, and I'm going to cook it in a while." Li Xiangcao said.

Aunt Zhao was at the door, thinking that her daughter should get close to Li Xiangcao, but she didn't expect that Li Xiangcao would be this cold. She is a little dissatisfied with Li Xiangcao's words.

"Aunt Xiangcao, let Yun'er help you with something. You see, our family eats and lives here, and if we don't do anything, we will feel bad." Aunt Zhao came in and said to Li Xiangcao, while her eyes are looking around the kitchen. The windows are new and bright, especially with some large pots of flowers on the window sill, it looks pretty good.

"Sister-in-law Zhao." Li Xiangcao sat under the stove, took a handful of hay, and stuffed it into the stove hole

"It's really nothing, just breakfast, I can do it alone. Besides, you are guests, how could I let you work at home."