Officer Connie seduces Steven

From:mama_kurogiri

From:mama_kurogiri

Connie:Seduce Steven like how? Hmm...wait. I may have an idea. But I need a cop uniform.

Me:Say no more. *I snap my fingers and Connie is now in a cop uniform*

Connie;Heh. Now to find Steven.

*Connie finds Steven sleeping in his Dondai. She giggles as she knocks on the window.*

Steven:Huh? What the...?

Connie:License and Registration, please.

Steven:Uh....it's in the house?

Connie:Don't have it, eh? Step out of the car. Now. May have to do a strip search if you don't cooperate.

Steven:*blushes as he gets out of the car* Then can I be uncooperative as possible?

Connie:*blushes* Oh? Backtalking an officer? Hands against the vehicle, Universe

Steven:Yes Ma'am.

*Steven places his hands against the vehicle as Connie pats him down, grabbing his butt a couple of times as well.*

Steven:Whoa..*blushes*

Connie:Hmm. Have to check back there later. Looks like you're clean. But let me ask you a question: What were you planning for my birthday?

Steven:*smirks* You'll never get it out of me, Copper.

Connie:Oh really? Well I have no choice but to place you under arrest. You have the right to remain cute and handsome. Anything you say or do can and more then likely will be used against you the next time we're alone.

Steven:And what are the charges?

Connie:*pins Steven against the Dondai* Stealing my heart. *plants a kiss on Steven's lips*

Me:Keep em coming guys!

Lurkerbelow

vergil222

UNIVERSE0189