Dare:Connie meets Steven's Grandparents

From:mama_kurogiri

From:mama_kurogiri

*Steven and Connie are driving to Steven's grandparents house*

Steven:Haven't seen them since Dad's funeral.

Connie:At least you're keeping in touch with them more than your Dad did. And they appreciate that.

Steven:They didn't really get to meet you. They don't even know we're getting married.

Connie:Then it's a good thing we're going there today.

Steven:We're here. *stops Dondai as he gets out and opens the door for Connie*

Connie:*kisses Steven's cheek* What did I do to deserve someone as sweet as you?

Steven:*smiles* I ask that sometimes too. What do you see in me, Connie?

Connie:You're sweet, understanding, loving and good in bed. And that's just a few things off the top of my head. But let's stow this talk for later.

*Steven knocks on the door and his grandmother answers it, smiling when she sees him*

Steven's Grandmother: Steven! Oh my, what a nice surprise! *sees Connie* Oh? And this young lady. Wasn't she at the funeral? We weren't properly introduced.

Connie:Nice to meet you.

Steven:Is Grandpa home?

Steven's Grandmother:I wish. But he went out on a fishing trip. *sighs* That husband of mine loves his fishing boats...

Connie:It's funny you should mention "husband". We have something to tell you.

Steven's Grandmother:Oh? And what would that be?

*Steven smiles as Connie shows off her engagement ring*

Steven's Grandmother:*Gasps tearfully* Oh My......

Steven:We're getting married, Grandma. Connie will soon be my wife. And it would be great to have you and Grandpa at the wedding.

Steven's Grandmother:Steven. Your Grandfather and I wouldn't miss it for the world. *looks at Connie* And as for you, Connie; Welcome to the family.

*Connie hugs Steven's Grandmother tearfully*

Me:Keep em coming guys!

Lurkerbelow

Fusion_Stevonnie

ConnverseTheQuartz