"Boring and Repetitive"

From:DjPokeCool

From:DjPokeCool

So let me get this straight: Just because I won't put Ash and Pikachu in a book that has nothing to do with them, then this is boring and Repetitive to you?

I was gonna leave it at that, but since you wanna leave toxic ass comments on my stories(this isn't the only time you've pulled this), then let me talk at ya.

I actually heard a few little excerpts from your little analysis on Steven in your book, so let's compare Steven with your boy Ash:

In your book you call Steven a "Slave to the Crystal Gems". What? XD! The boy was leading the team for half the series! He was the leading man.

Now let's look at Ash: Playing catch up to his rivals who were WAY better than him, getting bitched out by characters such as Misty or Iris and let's not forget his legendary losing streak that only just recently ended. In fact, Ash was ranked #1 on WatchMojo's biggest anime losers list a while back, so yeah...

Now you also said Steven "abandoned Spinel".

Hmm. You mean like how Ash abandoned Pidgeot and Primeape? Because I don't think he ever went back for him. And they aren't the only two he abandoned.

I won't even bother explaining how off you are about Steven "abandoning" Spinel because lemme tell ya: You are WAYYY off on that, buddy....

Oh just to add more: I bet if Red were an actual canon character rather than a game character, he'd humiliate Ash in a Pokemon battle, send him crying back to Pallet Town like a little bitch, then come to Pallet Town with all of Ash's female companions and make him watch and get him some drinks while he has a good time with them in his house.

I hate getting like this, but I am SO FUCKING TIRED OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU COMING ONTO MY STORIES AND LEAVING COMMENTS LIKE THAT! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ IT! SIMPLE AS THAT!!