Steven tells Connie what he did to Kevin

From:ConnverseTheQuartz

*Steven heads home and is hugged and kissed by Connie as he walks in*

Connie:Welcome home, dear. The kids are at the babysitter's place, so we have the house to ourselves.

*Steven looks at the Gems(particularly Amethyst) who all have looks of fake innocence on their faces*

Steven:*sighs* Anyway, here. *hands the groceries to Pearl*

Pearl:Thank you, Steven.

Connie:So what took you so long anyway? Like I said on the phone, I could have sworn I saw Kevin's car land in the Ocean while you were gone.

Steven:Uh...yeah. About that....

Connie:Hmm?

Pearl:*crosses arms* Steven? Did you let your temper get the better of you?

Steven:*defensively* No!

Connie:Let me try: Steven, did you let your temper get the better of you and..oh I don't know...sent Kevin's car flying into the ocean?

Steven:.....Yes. With him inside it.

Connie:*crosses her arms* Steven...

Steven:He started with me! I hate that guy and you know that!!

Connie:*sighs* No. I'm upset....

Steven:....*sighs*

Connie:I'm upset that you didn't send me or Amethyst a video with the look on Kevin's face when his car was floating in the water..

*Amethyst laughing*

Steven:Huh?

Garnet:I saw this as a possibility. That's why Connie asked you about it.

Connie:Kevin had it coming, so I guess I could let you off the hook...on one condition.

Steven:What is it?

Connie:*giggles* Let's let the readers decide what you should do to make up for this.

Garnet:And that includes making it up to us as well. You know we raised you better, Steven.

Me:Heh. What should the conditions be? What should Steven have to do for the Gems and Connie? Keep em coming guys!

EbbiTheTigress

Lurkerbelow

vergil222

mama_kurogiri

UNIVERSE0189

Parameshwarran