Connie's Baby Shower

Requested by ChaosTheQuartz

*Connie is having a baby shower with JuanitasUniverse , Fusion_Stevonnie , ChloeRodrigues0 , mama_kurogiri and some of the girls from Beach City*

Connie:This is so much fun. Thanks Sadie.

Sadie:Anytime. Have you and Steven thought of any potential names yet?

JuanitasUniverse: I stand by naming a girl Juanita.

Connie:*rolls her eyes and giggles* Of course you would and believe me: I'll put it on the list of names if it's a girl.

Kiki:What about if it's a boy?

Connie:Andy. Named after Steven's Uncle. Never got to meet him, sadly. But Steven speaks highly of him and so do the Gems.

Jenny:Never got to meet him? Wait...oh no...

Connie:Steven went to his funeral today.

ChloeRodrigues0:Is he OK?

Connie:Steven will be alright. At least that's what he tells me.

Fusion_Stevonnie:Connie, you know better than to believe Steven when he says the words "I'll be fine." Because that's normally an indicator that shows he isn't.

Connie:I know. But he's trying to be positive due to the baby. He's really looking foward to becoming a father.

Sadie:*smiles* That's good to hear. Not many guys are like that, sadly. Steven is one of the good ones.

Connie:*blushes* I know he is.

Kiki:Anyway! Let's get back to this baby shower!

*The girls go back to having a good time*

Me:Keep em coming guys!

Lurkerbelow

Parameshwarran