Steven and Connie show Nora to the Gems!

From:Lurkerbelow

From:Lurkerbelow

*Steven and Connie head to the Temple after Connie is released from the hospital*

Pearl:You two are home! Where is the..?

Steven:Shhh!

*Steven is holding baby Nora in his arms*

Amethyst:*gasps* She's beautiful. *tearfully* I have a niece now. I'm so happy...

Garnet:Steven. May I?

Steven:Garnet, of course you can.

*Steven hands Nora to Garnet, who smiles*

Garnet:*smiles* I see so many bright things in your future, Nora. Just like I saw with your father.

Connie:*giggles* And we all know how well you turned out, Steven.

Steven:No. Let's not do that. I didn't like it when I was compared to Mom. I'm not going to let Nora feel like she has to live up to me.

Connie:*smiles* Yet another reason why you're going to be a great father.

Amethyst:She's so cute! Ah, I can't wait until Lapis and Peridot see her!

Pearl:I don't know if they should know yet. They aren't as familiar with Earth as we are.

Amethyst:True.

Steven:You want to hold her, Pearl? I know you've had problems in the past with this kind of thing, but...

Pearl:Steven. Let me see my granddaughter.

*Steven smiles as Garnet hands Nora to Pearl*

Pearl:She really is adorable. Hmm?

*Nora opens her eyes and Pearl gasps*

Pearl:Steven. Her eyes...

Steven:Yeah. We know. She doesn't have a Gem but has Diamond eyes for some reason.

Pearl:*smiles* Well that's why we're here to help her through it. And I mean all of us when I say we.

Connie:I already made that clear, Pearl.

*Everyone laughs as Pearl holds Nora while Connie snuggles on Steven*

Me:Keep em coming guys!

Parameshwarran

ChloeRodrigues0

JuanitasUniverse

Fusion_Stevonnie