Wedding Day!

*The day has arrived. Everyone has come to see the wedding of Steven Universe and Connie Maheswaren. Connie's parents and relatives are here as are Steven's Uncle Andy and grandparents.*

*And of course the Gems are here. Of course Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, Lapis and Peridot are here as well as the Little Homeworld Gems. How fitting that the wedding is taking place on the same beach where Garnet had her wedding and where Steven and Connie first met.*

*Steven is in his tuxedo as he awaits his bride.*

Garnet:Nervous?

Steven:You know I am.

Garnet:*smiles* You can do this. I'm so happy for both of you. Both of you have come so far. And today it all comes full circle.

*At that moment, Connie walks down the aisle and joins Steven on the podium. Her dress looks beautiful as she looks at Steven with a smile. Garnet then begins speaking.*

Garnet:Humans and Gems, we are gathered here today to join these two in marriage and love. They have prepared their own vows, so I'll allow them to read them before continuing.

Connie:Steven. Never did I ever imagine that when we met on this Beach that day all those years ago that the boy who saved me would end up becoming my husband today. I love you so much. Whenever I would hear about you going on a mission or just doing anything Gem-related, it scared me because I knew there was always a chance that you wouldn't make it back. I never wanted to lose you. But all the tears and all the laughs we've had....I'm so happy that it's led up to this moment. I am proud to be able to call myself your wife.

*Connie's parents and relatives smile as Priyanka has tears in her eyes.*

Steven:Connie Maheswaren. The day I met you, I knew that we could be close. I knew we could be friends. But I never thought I would be here calling you my wife. I couldn't be happier. When I'm around you, I can truly be myself. All of the pain I have disappears when I'm with you. You once told me that you wanted to be a part of my Universe. I tell you today that you aren't just a part of it. You are the center of it. From the moon to the stars themselves. And I'm happy and proud to be able to call myself your husband.

*Pearl and the other Gems are crying now.*

Garnet:Do You, Connie, take Steven as your husband?

Connie:I do.

Garnet:And do you, Steven, take Connie as your wife?

Steven:I do.

Garnet:Then I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride...

Steven and Connie share their first kiss as husband and wife as everyone cheers.

Me:Steven and Connie are now married! Keep em coming guys!

Lurkerbelow

mama_kurogiri

ChloeRodrigues0

JuanitasUniverse

Parameshwarran

jewels_callistan

Fusion_Stevonnie