Ask:How's everyone been doing in the past 10 years?

From:Lurkerbelow

From:Lurkerbelow

Steven:*sighs* Dad...

Connie:*places her hand on Steven's* You don't have to go into it if you don't want to. I can tell them...

Me:I'm guessing something bad...

*Steven leaves the room*

Connie:Mr Universe died. He...well...he choked on a viagra...

Me:Wait what?!?

Connie:I shit you not. Apparently, he thought he could still go, got with some woman from Empire City, grabbed a Viagra as a back up plan and...well this is why it's not exactly smart to take the Viagra WHILE you're trying to get intimate. He didn't swallow it all the way and the woman being drunk thought his "gasping for air" meant she was doing a good job...

*Steven comes back in*

Steven:You done yet?

Connie:Yeah. You OK?

Steven:No. People were laughing at Dad's funeral.

Connie:Steven, while it's not a laughing matter, your Dad choked on a Viagra. That's how he died and you knew there would be a few who would find it funny even when in resulted in him dying.

Steven:*sighs* True.

Connie:If it makes you feel any better, I don't think you'll ever need Viagra. *giggles* You always keep me satisfied.

Steven:*smiles* Anyway. As far as how the Gems are doing? They're all hyped for the wedding.

Connie:*giggles* Poor Amethyst is going through it with Bismuth and Pearl's "activities" keeping her up at night.

Steven:*laughs* My poor sister. And yes: Pearl and Bismuth are still a thing.

Connie:And tell them about Garnet's new role.

Steven:Oh yeah! Garnet isn't even here. She's taken on a new role on Homeworld, being an ambassador for cross gem fusion. Even crazier: It was Blue Diamond's suggestion!

Me:Wha?!?

Connie:Shocking, right?

Steven:I go there to help from time to time. It's a good way to see Garnet since we don't get to as much now. But she promised she would be here for the wedding.

Connie:No way she'd miss seeing her "Cutie Pie" get married to the girl he loves...

Steven:Yeah, no way she'd...wait...HEY!

Connie:Her words, not mine. *laughs*

Steven:*rolls his eyes and chuckles* And as for Lapis and Peridot, they're still running Little Homeworld. Spinel even comes down with the Famethyst to help out.

Connie:All in all, everyone's doing fine.

Me:Keep em coming guys!

Parameshwarran

mama_kurogiri

Fusion_Stevonnie

-mxdiison

ConnverseTheQuartz