Connie's Spicy Curry Prank on Steven!

From:Lurkerbelow

From:Lurkerbelow

*Connie is in the kitchen cooking some curry*

Connie:*giggles* Oh I'll get you, Steven....

*Priyanka and Pearl come in*

Pearl:Hmm? What are you cooking, Connie?

Connie:*innocently* Oh just some lunch for Steven...

Priyanka:*smirks* Oh really? Nice try, young lady. I see right through that fake innocent act. You're getting back at Steven for that Ice Water Prank, aren't you?

Pearl:*laughs*

Connie:Alright, fine. Yes I am. I'm making some spicy curry. Steven always loves my cooking, so I know he'll eat it.

Priyanka:*laughs* I did the same thing to your father when he tried playing a joke on me once. Here, let me see if you're doing it right. There's a way you can tell...

Pearl:And I'll make sure Steven's occupied. *leaves*

*Later...*

Connie:Yes!

Priyanka:Perfect! *checks phone* Ah! And right on time! Pearl just texted me and said that Steven's at Little Homeworld doing a little sparring exhibition with Amethyst.

Connie:They should be done by the time we get there.

*Connie and her Mom head to Little Homeworld and arrive just as Steven has won his duel against Amethyst*

Steven:And THAT is today's lesson on combat.

Amethyst:*grumbles*

Connie:Heyyy~

Steven:Huh? Oh! Hey Connie! Hey Ms Maheswaren.

Priyanka:Hello, Steven. How's my Future Son in Law doing?

Steven:*blushes*

*Garnet, Pearl, Amethyst and the others laugh*

Connie:*giggles* Anyway, I wanted to show you that there's no hard feelings about that Ice Water Prank. So I made you some curry.

Steven:Nice! I'm hungry after that sparring session!

Amethyst:Aw! Connie's making lunch for her Future Hubby!

*Everyone except Connie and Steven laugh*

Steven:Alright. Time to eat.

*Connie snickers as Steven eats the curry, savoring the flavor as Pearl and Priyanka try to hold back their own laughter*

Steven:Mmm. This is really good.

Connie:*whispers to her Mom* His mouth should be on fire right now....

Priyanka:*snickers* Oh just wait....

Steven:That was good, Connie. I....I....

Priyanka:*giggles*

*Everyone looks as Steven's face turns a bright red. His face is sweating and he looks like he swallowed fire!*

Steven:HOOOTTTT!

*Connie laughs as Steven rushes to the beach and sticks his head in the water to cool off!*

Pearl:*laughs*

Connie:HA! His powers couldn't save him from that! That's for that Ice Water Prank, Steven!!!

Amethyst:Nice! *high fives Connie*

Me:Well, Connie got her revenge. Keep em coming guys!

mama_kurogiri

katlady1

UNIVERSE0189

ConnverseTheQuartz

zachcallistan

turquoise_su_fan

Cherry_Senpai_