The Time Finally Comes..

Connie:Gah! It hurts...

*Steven is in the hospital as doctors surround Connie as she gives birth while squeezing her husband's hand.*

Steven:Come on, Connie. You can do this!

Priyanka:It's almost out! Push, Connie!

Connie:Ahh!

*With one final push, Connie manages to do it. Afterwards..*

Priyanka:*smiles* You two are now the parents of a healthy baby girl.

Steven:There weren't any complications because of...

Priyanka:*smiles* No. There weren't any complications due to your Gem, Steven. In fact, I personally searched her body and she doesn't seem to have one.

Connie:I guess we should be happy then. But who knows what the future holds?

Steven:*kisses Connie's cheek*She's beautiful. Can I hold her?

Connie:*giggles* Steven. She's your daughter. Of course you can. But what are we going to name her?

Steven:Huh. Well...how about Nora?

Connie:Wasn't that what your Dad was going to name you if you ended up being a girl?

Steven:Yeah. He didn't get to see his first grandchild be born. So in this way...you know...

Connie:*smiles as she looks at her Mom and nods*

Priyanka:Nora Quartz-Demayo Universe?

Steven:One of the only times I'm glad Garnet isn't here.

Connie:*Hands Nora to Steven* Here.

*This is what happens:

Connie:Steven, are you

Connie:Steven, are you...*looks at Nora's eyes* Oh...my......uh...Mom? Can you come here for a minute?

Priyanka:*Sees Nora's eyes* Oh my. Well she may not have gotten Steven's Gem but that doesn't mean she didn't inherit some other traits.

Connie:*smiles* And thankfully she'll have a loving father and family to help her every step of the way.

Steven:About that. Connie, let's make a promise.

Connie:Hmm?

Steven:No secrets. I don't want Nora growing up the same way I did. It isn't fair to her.

Connie:All right. But I want her to be old enough to where she can at least comprehend what you tell her. There are things that I can't explain and I was right there watching you go through it sometimes.

Priyanka:If that's the path you choose to take when it comes to Nora finding out about her heritage, then you'll be extremely vital, Steven. Be a better father than Greg was to you. I know you can do it.

Steven:Thanks. And I will.

Me:Baby Nora has arrived! Keep em coming guys!

JuanitasUniverse

mama_kurogiri

Lurkerbelow

ChloeRodrigues0

-CorruptedSteven_

EbbiTheTigress