Ask:Wedding Details, Theme and Location?

From:Lurkerbelow

Connie:*laughs* No. There's not gonna be a Theme. We just want a simple wedding.

Steven:As far as where it's going to be held, we both agreed to have it on the Beach.

Me:Because that's where Garnet had hers?

Steven:No. It's because that's where Connie and I first met.

Connie:*laughs* It seems like a lifetime ago. I never thought that the boy I met that day would end up becoming my husband years later.

Pearl:It's as if it's come full circle for you two.

Steven:Yeah. Never really thought of marriage back then. I just...well...saw a cute girl about to be crushed by a boulder and did what anyone would do.

Connie:*laughs* Steven. Stop. I wasn't exactly the best looking back then. That's one of the reasons I didn't have any friends.

Steven:Those same people don't know what they missed out on. The same ones who bullied you don't even know the amazing woman you became.

Connie:*tearfully smiles* I love you so much, Steven.

Steven:I love you too.

Connie:*wipes away tears* Anyway, let's get back on topic. As far as who's going to be the one wedding us? Garnet, hands down.

Steven:And we'll be making our own vows.

Connie:Other than that? That's pretty much it.

Me:Keep em coming guys!

Fusion_Stevonnie

ChloeRodrigues0

JuanitasUniverse