13

It was around the afternoon when Zima and the gang had finally come back from their trip, and Aki was eager to see them again. When Shea parked the boat near the ramp, Zima could see from afar Shin, and some ninjas guarding them. Zima's face lit up with happiness just from seeing him again.

Hino was rushing to get off the boat, even though the sea storm was hours ago it still petrified him. "That's the last time I will ever go on a boat with Shea as the captain," He said walking quickly off the boat ramp and onto land.

Shea rolled her eyes following behind him, "Oh grow a pair!"

Shin bowed greeting Hino and Shea, he saw Kaito, Zima, and then another women he never see before coming right behind each other. The women kept her head low like she was ashamed and wore an African printed dressed that reached down to her feet.

"Its great to see you again Lord Hino," He said as Hino approached him.

"Yeah, yeah." Hino waved his hands in a lazy manner. "I'm just ready to get home and take a power nap," Hino disregarded Shin and walked to the carriage that had two ninjas dressed in black guarding it.

Before Shin could ask about the mysterious older woman, Shea explained when she approached him in a low tone near his ear, "The new addition that your going to see is Zima's mother.."

Shin blinked at Shea stunned as if he heard her wrong. "You brought her mother back with you?"

"Not me!" Shea yelled in a hush tone. "It was Zima's idea to bring her along, she refused to leave her mom behind in Kenya."

Shin shook his head, "Lord Aki is not expecting this, he doesn't like surprises like this."

"I tried to tell her that but-"

"What you guys whispering about it?" Kaito asked with suspicion as he approached them. Shea and Shin whipped their heads at his direction as he walked to them.

"Nothing," Shea said jittery and she paced away from them going to the carriage.

Kaito turned his attention to Shin with one of his eyebrows up. Shin ignored his expression and bowed to great him, "Welcome back, Kaito hope your trip was pleasant."

Kaito sighed, "I guess in some ways it was." He walked passed Shin carrying two bags of luggage with him to the carriage.

It was finally Zima and the mysterious women that met Shin at land once they boarded off the boat. "Lady Zima, lovely to have you back the people miss you, and of course Lord Aki does." He greeted her with a bow. "May I ask whom this lovely women accompanying you is?" Shin asked as he rose from his position from bowing.

Femi blushed at Shin acknowledging her as she stood behind Zima.

Zima took a breath before explaining, "I know this might be sudden but she's my mother. She was having trouble back in Kenya and it was best for me to bring her back with me." Zima turned to her mother, "You go to the carriage I'm just going to be talking to Shin, he's the the master of economics, as well as part of Aki's council," Zima explained to her mom and then sent her off to the carriage to wait in.

Zima turned her attention back to Shin, "I want to be the one to tell Aki, we're heading home first but when you see him, let me be the one to tell him about my mom being here ok."

Shin nodded, "Off course Lady Zima, I understand."

Zima nodded back at him and went to the carriage waiting for her. She sat beside her mom in the nearly crowded carriage with Hino and Kaito, while Shea rode the horse. They sat in sheer silence the entire time till they got home.