34

The plan was about to come into action. Elger with her mentor Mister Ryder's, and two others were speed zooming around in the forest. Soon they would be in the village of grace. It was operation 0 time. Elger wanted to get this mission done already, she had enough of her mothers nagging, and violent manipulative ways. However, she knew if she failed this mission there is no coming back and will likely face death by her mom.

It was time for Elger to put her place in action. The big jutsu she had been developing for months with her mentor Mister Ryder. This jutsu was the heart of their plan and was bond to work.

Zooming through the forests quickly, Elger caught a gaze of the village up ahead. She noticed the gate that was the entrance of the village as they got closer, with two security ninjas standing in front of it.

"Stop," Elger said with a halt. The rest of her crew quickly paused, all on them crouching on a tree branch high in the sky and looking ahead.

"What is it?" Asked her teammate who had a full-on black mask covering everything on his face expect for his eyes.

"The gate to enter the village is there, we can't get too close to in or else security will see us and know we are illegally going inside," Elger whispered. "We need to perform the jutsu here. This is close enough for us to have everything to work."

They nodded following her directions. Quickly Mister Ryder dropped an seal on the ground, that was shaped as a star the color green. Elger went to the forest floor and stood over the seal. In one breath she decided the jutsu she had been working on for months, and suddenly a clear, thin layer of air shaped as a sphere developed around her. Quickly she did a finger seal and touched the ground with her left hand on the middle of the star seal. The sphere disappeared and the atmosphere changed.

Elger traveled back up the tree branch to her teammates. "Did it work?" She asked looking over at the gate.

Ryder smiled, "Yep the security guards are as sleep as a button."

"Good," Elger said relieved. "We need to act quick, the jutsu can only hold for 40 minutes, and high trained ninjas it might not work on."

Quickly the ninjas moved to the front gate, the entrance of the village. From there they moved past the passed out guards, and inside the village. Everyone was passed out as the moved quickly to the forest area. People were eyes closed, sleeping standing up, laying down, or sitting. Elger's team ignored it, them came for one thing. As they moved past the village, they were able to get to the countryside and reach the forest. Searching through the forest, soon they saw who they were looking for. She could see the small cottage house, and a little mini garden in front of it.

. . .

That morning Shea quickly was getting ready leave after spending the night with Aika. Something felt off that morning, but Shea couldn't get in her mind exactly what it was. Aika yawned and stretched in bed, still wearing her undergarments, while Shea had completely dressed up.

"Your leaving so early," Aika whined.

"I have too," Shea said while buckling her belt. "I have to see Aki bright and early for work. Plus Zima should be coming back today from her mission, along with Hino."

Aika pouted her lips, "I'll miss you."

Shea bent down towards her and kissed her forehead. "I promise I'll be back tonight, now that you're here I'm never letting you go again."

Aika smiled, and placed her head on Shea's cheek, "And I promise to not leave."

Shea smirked and stood back up, getting her sword. "Alright I'll be heading out, stay safe, and don't go outside too much especially if you feel like something is suspicious."

Aika nodded and Shea went about her way exiting the cottage.

As soon as Shea left the cottage something felt weird and off. Aika couldn't help but felt drowsy, she was about to yell for Shea's name but she backed out, her head falling beside her pillow.

She woke to startled and with force from feeling pressure on her forehead. Looking at her surrounding she was till in her cottage, but something was different. Four ninjas were in here as well.

"Wakey wakey," Said a girl with bouncy brown curls, and a baby face. Aika remembered her too well. The person who was obsessed with capturing her and led her to be on the run.

"I bet you thought you weren't going to see my again, didn't you," Elger said with a grin.

Aika glared at her, breathing hard. The other members of her crew smiled back.

"Oh, come on don't look at me like that. I'm excited to see you. I glad our game of hide and seek has come to an end."

"What the hell do you want," Aika muttered.

"Take me to the Emperor's little sister, what's her name..." Elger put her finger on her chin. "Oh yeah, Ren Ota." Elger quickly pulled out a blade and held it to Aika's neck, "Or else you will have to pay the price."

. . .

Author's note: I promise I'm going to try my best finish this book before this year ends so I can focus on my other stories.