39

After Elger had left the chamber, Zima was stuck in there by herself for over an hour. She struggled with the ropes tied behind her back.

Slowly she started to drag her body to the exit door. She had to get out of here and find the others. It was her only way out. Zima stood up and bent down a little putting her wrists close to the floor. She then picked up her right leg and put it over her arms that were tied up from her wrist. Do the same with her left leg she was able to bring her arms and wrist in front of her body now.

Next, she quickly untied the ropes with her mouth. The way Shea had taught her before when it comes to escaping sticky situations.

Finally, she undid the ties with her mouth and was ready to go.

Zima took a deep breath and just like she had seen Kaito do, release charka in her leg to give more power in her kick. It worked sending the door flying off its hinges. She ran out the room and found herself in an empty, narrow, dark, and lonely hallway.

"ZIMA! HERE!" She heard a familiar voice. It was coming from the room across from her two doors down. Zima ran to voice and found herself facing Kaito near a small window where she could only see his eyes.

"How did you manage to escape?" Kaito said in awe. "They spell proof our room so hard that t would take over three hours before I could escape it."

Zima shrugged, "There was no spell for my room, they just tied me up and left the door locked."

Kaito chuckled, "They did that because they didn't now that you have ninja training, they assumed you were weak."

Zima quickly took another deep breath and braced her charka for a strong kick to the door.

"Stand back Kaito," She warned.

Kaito nodded moving away from the door.

Zima sent the door off its hinges and it crashed on the room floor. Shea was in the corner of the room, slumped up and tied. Zima ran to her first. Everyone had their wrists tied in the room.

Kaito shook Ren and Hino awake, "Guys we need to leave now."

Zima shook Shea. "Come on Shea please, I promise when we tell Aki everything that has happened, we will get them back."

Shea turned around facing Zima. Her eyes were red and stuffy. "This isn't over," Shea snapped.

Zima nodded, "They will pay for what they did to Aika." Zima helped Shea up and undid the ropes behind her. Shea and Zima went to Kaito, Ren, and Hino to undo their ropes.

Before they left their room, someone was standing in the doorway. Elger.

Elger looked at the group in shock. "How the hell did you manage to escape your room," She said directly looking at Zima.

Shea stepped forward, "Our weapons!" She said pointing to Elger's waist. She was right. Around her waist had Kaito and Shea's swords in the weapon holder.

"Shit," Elger cried out, but before she could scream for help Hino ran to her and put his hand over her mouth toppling her to the ground.

Shea and Kaito rushed to the toppled Elger and quickly retrieved their weapons. Expect Shea had her hand around Elger's throat. Elger threw her hands out in the air and waved around trying to get out of Shea's grasp who was choking her.

Zima witnessing this cried out, "STOP!" She pushed Shea over Elger and forced Shea to run with her out of the room. Kaito, Hino, and Ren came running closely behind. The night had been long and horrible, but they needed to leave as soon as possible. Noticing they were still in the basement area they left the same way they came in.

Tears came down Shea's face as the left the area. She could not even retrieve Aika's body to bury. Aika didn't deserve her death and there was no way in hell she was going to forgive them for this either.

Zima knew for a fact that if she did not push Shea over Elger during the fight, Elger would have had to same faith of Aika that night.

. . .

They underestimated her, and now they managed to escape and was gone. Just like that. Worst part is now Elger was embarrassed with having given a beating.

"You should be ashamed of yourself, after how long it took for us to get to this point," Cruella said looking down at Elger from her seat. Elger sat on the floor, kneeling. It was the soldiers of the castle that came down and found the prisoners have escaped.

"How was I supposed to know they had been teaching her ninja abilities and strengths all these years," Elger said staring at the feet.

Cruella threw glass on the floor in forceful anger. "You idiot! It doesn't matter if you knew she had ninja training or not, that girl should have been put in high security."

Elger remained silent. She messed up.

"And you let them embarrass you, you let them choke you and defeat you," her mother continued.

Elger remained silent.

"Your just as weak as your other half," Her mother muttered. "Now get out of my sight."

Elger got up and slammed the door of her mother's office behind her. She went her room across the hall punched the wall. She was going to remember every one of their faces and kill them if she had to. 

. . .