Chapter Eleven

(This is really short! My mom is gonna yell at me for going on my phone XD)
Blacksand widened her eyes. "What do you mean?! Sunny is the rightful heir, the only heir!".
Arena flared her wings. "Dad?! What's going on?!".
Desert Flower blinked at all the dragons. "Hello, I'm your new Queen. May I ask if your full SandWing?".
Blacksand shook her head. "I-I'm half NightWing...".
The Queen nodded. "I see".
Sunny stepped forward. "What is the meaning of this?! I'm the rightful heir, who are you?".
Desert Flower blinked down at her. "I'm Desert Flower. I wouldn't take that tone with me, I'm your new Queen".
Qibli cleared his throat. "The kingdom has already agreed. We came to withdrawal the students from here".
Clay widened his eyes. "You can't! Their learning-".
The Queen brushed past him. "Fine, fine. But I don't remember this dragonet here".
Sunny shook her head. "She's not enrolled here...".
"Great! We're talking her back to The Kingdom Of Sand!".
Arena widened her eyes. "Aw! I like her!".
Sunny shushed her. "Maybe I should come with you? I just want to check on the kingdom".
"Sure, having the princess back will excite everyone." She turned back to Blacksand. "And we will get you back to Cactus".
"How did you-".
"Oh, nothing special! Come on now!".
Qibli nudged Blacksand into the air and nodded goodbye to his daughter.
Sunny slowly followed, glancing at her friends. Glory cleared his throat. "It's okay, Sunny. We will take care of everything".
Sunny sighed. "Thank you".
They all took to the sky. Blacksand frowned. "Why can't I stay here?".
Desert Flower eyed her. "I want everyone home for a big tribe meeting. I'm passing some new laws....".
"Oh, what kind of laws?" Sunny asked, tilting her head.
Blacksand didn't hear her reply as she was knocked out of the sky.

A/N: Next chapter, Koi and Blacksand finally meet! Bear with me ;-;