Chapter Twenty-Six-LAST CHAPTER

Blacksand just stared at Koi. "What...? How?!".
"I-I used my powers to get rid of my powers". He cringed. "It doesn't make sense. I thought I wouldn't need to use them-".
Hourglass growled. "I told you not to do it!".
Blacksand glanced up at the sky, relief flooding through her. Tsunami and Turtle were flying towards them.
"Guys! Help us here! I'm going to pretend to be on her side so they can sneak up on her".
Koi looked up. "Thank goodness!".
"Mother?"Blacksand asked, stepping forward. "When do we start?".
Desert Flower smiled down at her. "We start no-WWWWW". She started to scream as Tsunami threw herself on her. "Who are you?! What are you-".
Tsunami covered her mouth. "Turtle! A little help here!".
Before Turtle could reach her side, Desert Flower's tail flung up, threatening to sting Tsunami's back.
Turtle widened his eyes. "Tsunami! Look out!".
Oh no! Not Tsunami! Not our only hope to help the hybrids! No!
Tsunami spun around and pinned her tail down.
Desert Flower hissed. "You won't get away with this! My soldiers are going to-".
Tsunami grinned. "Their Queen Sunny's soldiers now".
Desert Flower widened her eyes and for the first time, she actually looked scared.
Tsunami pressed her to the ground in they were snout to snout. "I'm giving you a choice. I can let you go and you never come back or I can get my talons dirty". She pressed her talons into Desert Flower's chest, barely drawing blood.
Desert Flower scowled. "Fine. I will leave".
Tsunami let some pressure off her chest. "You know what will happen if you come back".
Desert Flower nodded and curled her tail up in a coil. "Yes, Queen".
Tsunami jumped off her, giving her a nasty glare. "Go!".
Desert Flower sat up and glared at everyone around her. "You will regret this! Every single one of you! I will be back!Thus is just the beginning!".
Tsunami hissed and pushed her forward. She shot her a look and spread her wings. Soon, Desert Flower was just a moving dot on the horizon.
Tsunami looked up and sighed, turning to them. "Let's go home".

"Wow! You grew up here?! It's so big!".
Koi tilted his head. "Uh, thanks? I'm used to it".
The two guards stationed outside gave her, Firefly and Arena weird looks.
Arena put one wing over Firefly and glared back.
Tsunami cleared her throat. "These are our guests. Princess Firefly, Arena and Blacksand".
The guards bowed their heads. "Sorry, Your Majesty".
Tsunami rolled her eyes. "Seriously! I said stop it".
The guards gave each other confused glances. "As you wish".
They quickly moved and opened the big door for them. She gasped as they walked inside. Even Firefly did. "I need my mom to get a palace. ASAP!".
Arena grinned. "Just for you? Wouldn't that get lonely?".
Firefly shrugged. "I wouldn't mind it....if you were there".
Koi gave Blacksand a amused look and she smiled back.
Finally, They reached the Main Hall. A dragon sat on one of the fancy chairs.
A SandWing? With really big wings? Oh! He's a SkyWing-SandWing hybrid!
She smiled, knowing she wasn't one of the only hybrids in the kingdom anymore.
"What is this all about? How does help the hybrids?".
Tsunami looked the dragon and smiled. "Your see".
The dragon blinked at her. "Hello Blacksand. I'm Flare". He looked at Tsunami. "I have a offer for you".

A/N: OMG! THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER! I'm kinda sad :(
Don't worry, there's going to be a short Epilouge