Chapter Fifteen

Tsunami sprang forward first. "NO! YOU ARE NOT DOING THAT, SUNNY!".
Sunny shot her a glare. "I'm not letting him kill that dragonet!".
Tsunami grabbed on to her wrist. "She can handle herself. She has a poisonous tail!".
Sunny swiped at Tsunami, something Koi would never of guessed she would do. "Let go of me!".
Tsunami gave her a surprised look and backed away. She wrapped her wing around her daughter. "Please be careful".
Koi took a deep breath and threw himself at Sunny. She wasn't prepared as he pinned her down. Immediately, Tsunami turned to rush forward but Qibli held her back. "This is her battle".
Koi lowered his snout to hers. "Listen, I'm not going to hurt you".
The Queen clapped behind him. "Finish her!".
"Bring this dragon back to the entrance of Jade Mountain Academy".
Quickly, Sunny disappeared from under him. He took a step back. "She's gone....".
Tsunami slashed her talon across Qibli's face. "What did you do with her?!".
Koi took a deep breath and whispered to her. "She's at Jade Mountain Academy. I promise she's safe".
She nodded. "I-I trust you".
The Queen looked down. "Where is she?".
"Uh....she's dead....I just enchanted her body to disappear....so it wasn't so messy...?".
"Oh, that makes sense. Now that's she's taken care of, Get this one" Desert Flower said.
Blacksand cowered against the rock on the side of the mountain. "Please don't hurt me!".
Koi gulped and stepped forward. "Listen, I'm not going to hurt you! I'm going to pin you down, act like your hurt".
She nodded and Koi threw himself at her. He twisted and pinned her down. She yelped and tried to twisted to avoid his talons.
Koi lowered his muzzle, blocking their view to make it look like he was biting her throat. "I'm going to get us to The Kingdom Of The Sea. Hold still".
"Wait! Please bring Arena, she's a hybrid and Desert Flower might go after her!".
Koi nodded. "Okay. Bring me, Blacksand and Arena-". He glanced behind him at Hourglass, curled up in her mother's wing. "And Hourglass to one of the abandoned islands in The Kingdom Of The Sea".
Koi covered Blacksand's mouth with his talons when she tried to scream as the ground lurched out from under them.