Chapter Fourteen

Blacksand widened her eyes. Was Koi really going to kill her?
Koi just stared at the Queen then at her. "I'm not killing anyone. I'm not a murderer".
Sunny nodded. "You can't make a dragonet kill someone! Especially another dragonet he hasn't even met!".
Desert Flower blinked at him. "Well, you wouldn't be killing her, technically! Just enchant a spear to do it".
"That's still the same thing! I'm not becoming what my family think I am! I'm not going to go crazy and kill someone".
Qibli looked at the Queen. "Should I?". She nodded. "Not listening to the Queen is committing a crime".
Koi bared his teeth. "The only crime here is you   trying to force me to kill her!".
The Queen smiled. "Oh, I have a vision of what a new decoration in the Main Hall would look like! The savored head of a SeaWing Prince!Hm, I think it would look best mounted on the left wall".
Koi stared at her in horror. "You can't...Fine! I-I'll do it!".
She grinned. "Good boy! Now, just enchant something!".
Blacksand took a step back. He was going to kill her.
"No, I rather kill her with teeth and claws".
The Queen clapped. "Fine with me! Oh, it will be exciting to watch! The first hybrid killed out of my kingdom!". She looked at Qibli and her stared back at her with disgust.
Tsunami looked at him with horror and rapped her wings around her daughter. She dragged her up into the sky. "I was starting to like you, Koi".
Sunny just stared at him. "Your really going to kill her?! For what, because she's a hybrid?!".
Koi closed his eyes and nodded. "I'm sorry....".
"Well, you're going to have to get through me first".