.09.

it's finally friday, meaning the day after taehyung and jungkook were eating each other's faces off. the boys acted like nothing happened at school, talking like normal friends do. it was obvious to everyone that the two had suddenly had a connection.

what was also obvious was taehyung's hickey on his neck. he was shocked it got by his parents, but it didn't go unnoticed by his siblings. seokjin had come into taehyung's room after jungkook left. he looks on the ground and sees a belt laying there. it was jungkook's.

he picks it up and looks at his brother who is doing homework on his computer at his desk. "really? you're going after the guy who you just met, what, a few days ago?" he asks his little brother. taehyung sighs.

"we didn't meet just a few days ago. we met years ago, and he doesn't remember." he tells seokjin, who just nods. "well i've heard some things about jungkook, just be careful." he tells his brother. "you can't tell anyone. not jennie, or mom and dad, especially not people at school. i don't think he's out, yet."

seokjin is shocked by the information he was just told. "he's not out?" he asks his younger brother, who shakes his head. "just, don't say anything. please?" taehyung pleads his brother who nods. "okay, you're secret safe with me. but that hickey isn't too discreet."

seokjin points at the mark on taehyung's neck. taehyung's eyes widen and he runs to his bathroom to look at the hickey. "dammit!" he exclaims. the mark was very obvious, it was right below his jaw and was reddish purple.

"good luck covering that one up." seokjin says, walking out of taehyung room. taehyung just groans and decides he should get some sleep, which leads us to today. it's third period, also known as chemistry, which both boys have together.

they sit at their table and start working on their slideshow on the computer. jungkook is staring at taehyung as he works on the project. taehyung notices his stares out of the corner of his eyes and turns to the boy. "can i help you?" he asks.

jungkook shakes his head. "no, but that hickey sure is visible." he says, motioning at the mark on taehyung's neck. taehyung covers it with his hand. "shut up! the whole school doesn't need to know!" he tells the boy in a whispered shout.

"sorry to break it to you, sweetheart. the whole school already knows." jungkook informs the boy. taehyung sighs and leans back in his chair. "here, i'll take over. looks like you have a few questions you need to answer." jungkook says, pointinf at all the students who are staring at taehyung.

taehyung looks at the students and sighs again. "what do you guys need?" he asks to no one directly. "i have a question." a student taehyung doesn't know says. "i might have an answer." he replies back, already hating this.

the boy looks at the hickey and tilts his head. "where'd that come from?" he asks. taehyung rolls his eyes. "take a wild guess." he says while throwing his hands in the air. the boy shrugs. taehyung shakes his head. "anyone else have a question about this?"

jimin raises his hand, which confuses taehyung. "uh, jimin?" he says, still confused on why the boy raised his hand like taehyung was a teacher. "who gave it to you?" he asks. taehyung freezes, as does jungkook. "i-i mean you don't have to say it, i was just wondering." jimin stutters quietly.

time was in taehyung's favor because the bell rang, signaling its time for fourth period. "saved by the bell." both him and jungkook mutter. the boys grab their backpacks and walk out of the classroom together, making conversation.

the young teacher, mr. lee, notices. he watches the boys interact outside of the classroom and smiles. "dang. that was a rough one, jungkook." he mumbles to himself.

•••

since it was friday, lacrosse practice was just a scrimmage for the boys. since taehyung and jungkook were the only two who were goalies, they were obviously on separate teams. jungkook eyes the boy. "you're going down." he says, pointing at the boy then lowing it down.

taehyung smirks. "that's false. my teams totally going to win." he tells the boy. jungkook bites his cheek. "let's make a bet. if i win, we can't do what we did last night for a week. if you win, we can do it whenever." jungkook says, the boys are the first two on the field so they can talk fairly loud.

"that's good. you just gave me more motivation, jeon." he says jokingly. "i was planning on going easy anyways, kim." jungkook says, smirking. taehyung blushes and shakes his head. "you're totally losing this one with a bet like that." taehyung says.

after about 10 minutes of trash talk, the scrimmage finally starts. they decided to play to three. taehyung knew who to pick for his team to be the best and win, because himself speaking, he really wanted to have sex with jungkook.

he wouldn't admit it, but he's still a virgin. he doesn't act like it, being smooth with the girls and boys, though he only likes boys. he's just a natural flirt, he couldn't help if. jungkook was also the same way, but he's had ex before.

the scrimmage continued for about an hour, resulting in taehyung's team winning. when they go to shake hands, the two boys are at the end of their lines. they get to each other and shake hands. "looks like we're going to have some fun tonight." taehyung says, walking off.

jungkook watches the boy as he slips his gear off, his shirt coming off in the process. he's absolutely mesmerized by the male. he didn't know it, but deep down he wanted the boy for more than just his body. he wanted the boys funny personality, his cute box smile, his beautiful deep voice. he wanted all of kim taehyung. and he wasn't going to stop until he got it.

'i need him now.'