.33.

saturday morning has arrived, jungkook and hoseok waking up earlier than normal. they decided to go grab some breakfast at their local chick-fil-a. they sat down in the fast food place and waited patiently for their food, the boys talking about random things.

"so how did you and tae's date go?" hoseok asks after their food arrived. jungkook smiled, thinking about the kiss he and his ex-boyfriend shared. hoseok notices and cocks his head. "what're you getting so shy for?" he asks, giggling.

jungkook shakes his head. "oh nothing. we went to the arcade downtown, you know the massive one we've been wanting to go to since forever?" jungkook says, hoseok nodding while eating his food. "then we went to the drive-in movie. the movie sucked but we were too busy talking to pay attention."

jungkook continues to talk about his date he had the night prior. "we decided to ride go karts, which was a horrible idea." jungkook says while shaking his head, remembering how badly taehyung beat him while they were racing. hoseok smiles at his friend.

"bro, you're whipped." he tells jungkook. the boy leans across the table and smacks his friend on the head. "shut the fuck up. you're whipped for yoongi." he says. hoseok shrugs. "you're not wrong." he says, taking a sip of his drink.

"speaking of yoongi, we don't even know what college he's going to." jungkook says. hoseok gives the boy that look. "kook, we've literally talked about it for months." hoseok says. jungkook just mumbles a "oh" before eating his food quietly.

hoseok laughs at the boy. "he's going to ucla. it's in los angeles, so he'll be around a lot of people." hoseok says, already getting jealous of all the people who will try to pick yoongi up. yoongi was a different type of attractive. he was on the smaller side, but he was built very muscular.

his skin wasn't dark, but pretty like a porcelain doll. his face was soft yet so hot. he was just attractive. hoseok know that, and that worried him. what if yoongi found someone else in america? jungkook sees his best friend in his thoughts and hits the table, grabbing his attention.

"seok, don't think too much. yoongi won't find anyone better than you." jungkook says. hoseok looks at the boy confused. "how did you know i was thinking about that?" he asks. jungkook chuckles. "we've been best friends for years, i can basically read your mind." jungkook says.

"fair enough." hoseok says while shrugging. the boys decide to head back home and crash on the couch while scrolling through their phones. hoseok suddenly gets a notification on his phone. he looks closer at it and sees taehyung's name. he opens the tab and reads the newly written article about his friend.

the headline already has hoseok nervous. he knows jungkook and taehyung both aren't ready to go back to the way they were a few months ago, and he didn't want some dumb writer making things weird between the two again. he continues to read.

'kim taehyung relationship?'

at the high school lacrosse game, seoul vs

at the high school lacrosse game, seoul vs. busan, kim taehyung who we all love and know was seen with someone. and the two were supposedly very close. we spoke with some of the students who attended the game. "taehyung is a great person! he has a fun personality and is just a wonderful person to be around in general. it's uncommon to see him not up close and personal with whomever he is with, but that's just how he is." a student, who would prefer not to be named, states. she also claims that rumors have sparked between taehyung and another boy on the lacrosse team. maybe we'll figure out who this mystery boy is at the state championship in a few weeks?

it also appears to us that boy is playing a new position, though he seems to be going great! if we thought he was a great goalie, then just wait until you see this boy play as a midfielder! he is absolutely phenomenal! we had the chance to speak with min han-wool, the head coach of the successful seoul high school lacrosse team. "we had no clue he would excel at the spot, he'd never even played there before," min explains. "when one of our essential players got injured and was out for a few months, i had to find someone as athletic and someone who was able to learn a position and play it as if it was their main position. we stuck him out there, taught him all the basics, and put him to the test." coach min goes on to explain that he was absolutely blown away from the boys talent.

"i mean, he was as fast a lightning and controlled the stick so well. it was so shocking to see him be so natural playing such a different position. i'm very proud of him." he tells us. who knows, maybe kim taehyung has found a new position and possibly a new partner?

hoseok finishes the article and sighs. jungkook looks over at him. "you good?" he asks. hoseok nods and smiles his heart smile. "i'm fine. what do you say we hang out with the group today?" hoseok suggests, jungkook agreeing. they text their group chat and plan to meet at namjoon's house, which is the second largest house out of the group.

•••

everyone is sitting on the couch on namjoon's back porch when they notice taehyung's face scrunched up. "what's wrong, tae?" seokjin asks his brother, concerned he had seen something that had hurt him or offended him in some way. he looks up at the group.

"um, nothing. just something that was written about me." he comments, putting his phone on his lap and turning it off. jennie looks at her brother and sees him smile a fake smile. she suddenly gets up and drags him back inside, making sure no one followed and none of namjoon's family was around.

"what did they say this time?" jennie asks, crossing her arms. taehyung rolls his eyes. "they figured out i'm seeing somebody." he tells his sister. jennie raises her eyebrows in surprise. "did they figure out who?" she asks, knowing taehyung isn't comfortable with people knowing about his personal life, especially writers and press if any type.

taehyung shakes his head while biting his nails. jennie hugs her brother. "it'll be fine, just be careful." she tells her little brother. taehyung nods and pulls away. "thank you, jennie." he tells her. jennie smiles. "anything for my little brother!" she exclaims.

"i love you." he tells her. "i love you too, tae-bug!" she says before they walk back out to the backyard. she always called taehyung by that nickname when they were younger and she still uses it to help boost his mood when he's upset.

"please, would you stop calling me that?!" he asks as they walk back outside. jennie plops down next to areum. "nope!" she says while smiling. taehyung shakes his head and giggles, sitting down next to jungkook. the goalie wraps an arm around the boy.

"stop calling you what?" he questions. taehyung rolls his eyes. "that's classified information you do not need to know!" he says to jungkook while laughing. jungkook gives him a weird look and nods his head. "whatever you say, taehyung." he says.