.36.

about two weeks have passed, not much changing within the group. taehyung and jungkook have still been going out on dates, not wanting to rush back into anything like they had during their relationship. namjoon and seokjin are fine, though they had their first argument.

they made up of course, because they're the most mature and kind hearted out of the group. taemin and jimin have been all over each other, as have hoseok and yoongi, but that's not exactly new information. everything was fairly normal. except for the fact that it was a day before the state championship for the lacrosse team.

the team was currently on a bus to incheon, which is about a 30 minute drive. the school had given the team a free day to go and get used to the city and field, incheon's high school letting them practice on it before the big game.

the team had stopped to eat in a restaurant, all sitting at seperate tables. obviously, the group was siting together. minus jennie, areum, yoongi, and seokjin. the time was only 12:25 and the team was scheduled to practice at about 3:00 so they had plenty of time to explore.

after getting their food and eating almost every bit of it, coach min let the boys explore some. he did make it clear to be at their hotel by 2:30 so they could get to the field and get warm before practice. the group walked around and saw a few cool buildings and such.

jungkook had spotted an area that looked awfully familiar. he looks back in his phone for photos of the buildings around him and he comes across the photo of him and taehyung. he smiles, remembering the fun trip. the boy walked over to taehyung and showed him the picture.

"guess where that was taken." jungkook says, smiling at the boy. taehyung giggles and points to the spot. "how could i forget? that was our first trip together." he says happily. jungkook leads the boy over to the exact spot the photo was taken and holds his phone, preparing to take a selfie.

taehyung decides to be bold and does the exact same pose as the picture, this time actually kissing jungkook's cheek. jungkook takes and picture and looks at the boy. "that's unusual of you." he says as he puts his phone in his pocket. taehyung shrugs. "just felt like doing that." he tells jungkook, who nods.

"hey lovebirds, we need to head back!" namjoon shouts at the two boys. taehyung laughs. "you should be saying that to jimin and taemin!" he shouts back. jimin hits taehyung on the arm. the group head back to the hotel, grabbing their lacrosse bags and getting on the bus.

•••

after a long, hot 2 hour practice, the boys were instructed to go back to the hotel to get ready for a "fancy" team dinner. you were roomed with three people in a two-bed room, so taehyung and jungkook slept in a bed with taemin and jimin in the other bed.

the team all met in the lobby in nice suits and outfits before getting on the bus and heading to the restaurant. after about 10 minutes, they finally arrive at the place. they get out and look at the building, mesmerized by the beauty of the building.

"oh my god." taehyung says as they walk in and see the luxurious decorations. they are led to a different room apart from everyone in the restaurant so that they could all be together. they walk into the room and observe the lavish tables and chairs that are laid out in the room. they take a seat and browse their menus for food that would fill their empty stomachs.

•••

mrs. kim is cleaning taemi's room when her husband comes running in the room. "honey!" he exclaims, grabbing the lady's attention. she looks at him confused. "what is it?" she asks, hoping it was nothing bad. he shows her his phone with an article written, and her eyes go wide.

'jeon jungkook & kim taehyung?'

press has been going crazy about kim taehyung and his mystery person

press has been going crazy about kim taehyung and his mystery person. well we think we might have found him. kim taehyung was spotted in downtown incheon earlier today with a group of friends, jeon jungkook being one of them. press claims they saw the two lacrosse players take a selfie together, and taehyung even kissed the boys cheek!
this picture was snapped of the two boys after the picture was taken, and as you can see they are as happy as ever.

in case you don't know who jeon jungkook is, he is the starting goalkeeper for the seoul high school lacrosse team, and he's pretty good at it! you can tell by the picture above that he's a very good looking kid, and based off of what we've heard, he's a great person. that's great to know, considering we all love taehyung and want the best for him! maybe the two will come out as a couple soon?

mrs. kim looks up at her husband. "they've only been in incheon since 12:00, how did they find this out so quickly?" she questions. mr. kim shrugs and shakes his head. "and that's not even the worst part." he says, his wife looking at him confused.

"then what is the worst part?" she asks. he sighs. "it's already spread like wildfire. the whole city already knows about it." he tells her. she closes her eyes and throws her head back. "oh my god. and poor jungkook just came out, he doesn't need all of this extra pressure. along with exams coming up and the game tomorrow, it's all too much." she says.

"should we tell them?" mr. kim suggests and mrs. kim nods. "yes, well no. i don't know!" she says, worried about how everyone would react to this. "calm down, it'll be alright. how about we tell taehyung and he can choose to tell jungkook if he wants or not." he says to his wife.

she nods. "yeah, that's a good plan. you can tell him." she says, going back to cleaning up her daughter's toys and dolls. mr. kim goes up to the woman and kisses her head and stroking her hair, a habit seokjin tends to do with namjoon. "they'll be okay. they're in this together." he says while smiling. she nods and smiles at her husband.