.38.

today was one of namjoon, seokjin, and yoongi's most important days of their lives. they were finally graduating. they had sat down in their seats in alphabetical order as instructed to do so, and patiently waited for their names to be called.

"kim namjoon." the principle announces as the entire audience in the football stands cheer loudly. i mean, everyone loves namjoon so it makes sense why he's getting so many cheers. namjoon walks across the stage, grabbing his diploma and shaking hands with people he didn't even know.

jennie's name is finally called. she walks onto the stage and shakes hands while receiving her diploma. she smiles sweetly at the administration before walking off the stage.

more names are called before seokjin's, but they finally get to him. "kim seokjin." the principle announces. the audience then roars loudly again. everyone just loved the absolute power couple of their school. seokjin grabs his diploma, also shaking hands with the people before walking off the stage.

and finally, yoongi's name was called. "min yoongi." the principle says. yoongi walks up on the stage before being stopped. "now, i would like to give some attention to this particular student." yoongi stops in his steps.

"min yoongi here, is the first student from our high school to go all the way to the united states to play a sport for a division-one school. give it up for min yoongi!" he shouts. the crowd stands up on their feet and clap for the senior.

yoongi smiles as he looks through the crows, his eyes landing on hoseok. hoseok winks at the boy and yoongi giggles, receiving his diploma and shaking hands as the other people before him have. he then walks off the stage, waiting for the graduation to finish.

after namjoon gives his valedictorian speech, and whoever else gives their speech, their class is officially graduated. the boys watch as the rest of their class throws their caps, the boys wanting to keep theirs so they chose not to throw them.

after a few minutes, they find their families and friends. hoseok walks up to yoongi and gives him a quick kiss. "got a bit of special treatment, huh?" he asks teasingly. yoongi rolls his eyes. "shut your pie hole." he says lightly hitting the boys chest.

namjoon and seokjin take pictures together to post to instagram later on, and taehyung and jungkook watch the two interact. "i wanna be like them next year." jungkook says to his boyfriend. taehyung looks at him weirdly. "why?" he asks while giggling.

"they literally ruled the school when they got together." jungkook says, pointing to the couple who is taking cute couple pictures with their caps and gowns. taehyung nods, fixing jungkook's shirt and wiping something off of it. "i think we'll be fine." taehyung says while smiling.

taemin and jimin catch up to the group. "yay! our three friends are officially adults!" taemin yells. the group laughs at the boy. "okay i don't care what any of you have to say, we're getting a picture." jimin says, the group agreeing.

they all line up, namjoon at the far left end and taemin on the far right end. all parents of the children get their phones out and snap tons of pictures of the group. "i have a wedgie." taehyung says out of the blue, making everyone laugh.

"that was a good picture, i already know!" hoseok says while laughing. "namjoon i'm surprised you didn't fall walking across the stage." yoongi says, and the group is still laughing not realizing their parents are still taking pictures. "oh be quiet! you got to be called out for going to america!" he shouts.

the group continues laughing, jimin almost on the ground. "you are the one who got valedictorian, joon!" jungkook states. the group nods, still giggling. after a few long minutes of talking to each other, the group eventually goes to the restaurant where namjoon and seokjin went on their first date.

they sit down at the large table in their nice clothing, leaving the caps and gowns in the car. seokjin notices who is coming towards their table. "look who our waitress is." seokjin whispers to his boyfriend. she takes the tables drinks, eyeing the couple every few seconds.

she walks away and hoseok looks at the couple. "don't tell she's the one." he says to namjoon, who nods in response already knowing what he meant. the group bursts into laughter. "what a coincidence. and you're not single so who knows how she'll react." jungkook says.

the group sits and talks as their drinks and food come out. seokjin goes onto instagram and makes his graduation post. "perfect." he says to himself as he presses the 'post' button on his phone.

___________________________________

k.seokjin bye bye high school, hello seoul national university! @ namjoon.94 definitely going to have fun with you there! ;)
___________________________________

he smiles at the post. namjoon notices and puts an arm around him. "what're you smiling about?" he asks to where only the two of them could hear. seokjin shakes his head. "just happy we're going to college together." he says, pecking namjoon's lips. both boys are smiling by now.

life was perfectly fine for the two of them.

———
sorry this was shorter :(