.23.

the morning arrives quickly, taehyung and jungkook waking up at 7:30 in the morning. jungkook rubs his eyes as he reaches for his phone. he starts scrolling through it as he rubs taehyung's bare back until the boy wakes up. jungkook then hears taehyung's mother shout for breakfast.

he shakes taehyung lightly. "baby, it's time for breakfast." jungkook says softly as taehyung stretches his arms out. taehyung begins getting out of bed but jungkook stops him. "kiss?" he asks cutely, smiling his iconic bunny smile at his boyfriend. taehyung smiles and goes up to the boy, pecking his lips. jungkook smiles and keeps his eyes closed.

"you're in a better mood than you usually are in the mornings." he comments. taehyung giggles. "yeah, well i'm starting to get used to waking up like that. and that definitely helps my grouchiness." taehyung says while putting one of jungkook's sweatshirts he has in his closet on. "come on, let's get some food." taehyung says while walking out of his room.

jungkook follows the boy downstairs. when they get to the dining table, everyone is sitting down, including taemi and the kim parents. the boys sit down, jungkook next to seokjin and taehyung next to taemi. "good morning, guys." jungkook says, everyone greeting him back. "good morning, my sunshine." taehyung says to his little sister who smiles in response.

mrs. kim brings out breakfast which consists of bacon, eggs, waffles, and biscuits and gravy. everyone gets their plates full and begin eating. "last night was so much fun! also, we forgot to tell you mom!" seokjin exclaims. mrs. kim looks at him confused. "you forgot to tell me?" she asks.

"yoongi won the state championship for us!" he tells his mom. mrs. kim gasps. "no way! that's awesome!" she exclaims. taemi suddenly asks a question to her mother. "hey, mommy?" she says, grabbing mrs. kim's attention. "yes?" she asks her youngest daughter.

"can yoongi come over? and can he bring hobi?" she questions. she met yoongi and hoseok at a basketball game they went to a long time ago and she loves both of them. she constantly talked about them, she even sat in hoseok's lap in every home game. so when yoongi would do his routine wink at his boyfriend, he would smile and wave at taemi.

she nods. "why don't we invite taemin and jimin, too?" she suggests, the boys nodding. "yay! mochi!" taemi exclaims. she came up with the nickname "mochi" for jimin because she claims that jimin reminds her of the food. the boys thought it was hilarious and cute at the same time, so they just let her call jimin by that name.

•••

it is now noon and all of the group is over at taehyung and seokjin's house, mina even coming over for a play date with taemi. the boys are out on the back patio of the large backyard and talking. they are all talking about school until they hear the back door open and close. they look over and see taemi and mina.

"what do you need, mimi?" seokjin asks the little girl. she looks at her older brother and looks down at her feet, as does mina. "we wanna be out here with you guys." she says shyly. the boys giggle at the cute girls. hoseok looks at taemi and smiles at her, the girl smiling back. her smile is identical to taehyung's, which is just adorable to hoseok.

"come here." hoseok says to taemi while patting his lap. she runs over to the boy. "be careful, mi. don't touch his knee." taehyung says, cuddled up to jungkook. hoseok lifts the girl up and sits her on his lap then wraps his arms around her. mina runs over to jimin and hops on his lap, jimin hugging the girl tightly. the boys continue their conversation about school.

"can you believe that mrs. kang is leaving?" jungkook says, moving taehyung from the seat onto his lap. taemin shrugs. "i don't really care, she was a bi-" jimin slaps his mouth over his partner's mouth. "there are children around, stupid." he says. jimin tends to have a soft spot for children, absolutely adoring them just like taehyung.

the group laughs at the couple. "hobi, guess what!" taemi exclaims, grabbing everyone's attention. "hm, did you get a boyfriend?" hoseok asks in a teasing tone. taemi giggles. "no, silly. i get to take dance classes!" she says, hoseok gasping. "oh my gosh, that's so cool!" he says while smiling at the little girl. "and i get to take them with her!" mina adds in, hoseok gasping again. "that's awesome." he says, smiling at the girls. yoongi is just admiring his boyfriend with the girls.

'i'm gonna spend the rest of my life with you, jung hoseok.'

———
this is just a filler! next few chapters will be a little spicy!!