.46.

after jungkook's "new" family opened all of their gifts, jungkook made his way to the kim house. he got out of his car, grabbing the small box and knocking on the door. seokjin opens the door and smiles at jungkook. "hey, kook! we just got done eating, tae's in his room." he informs the boy.

"alright, thanks jin." jungkook says, smiling at the older and heading up the stairs. he opens taehyung's door and sees his boyfriend sitting on his bed scrolling through his phone. his partner looks up and gives him the pretty box smile jungkook loves so much.

jungkook smiles back and goes to the bed, sitting next to his boyfriend. "merry christmas to us!" jungkook shouts as he giggles. taehyung giggles as well and spots the box in jungkook's hand. "what's that?" he asks. the boy look in his hand and sighs.

"it's a gift for taemi." he says, prancing his partner. taehyung nods and smiles. "oh, go give it to her then!" he says happily. jungkook chuckles and shakes his head. "i'm joking, it's for you." jungkook says while handing the gift to taehyung. the boy gasps and looks at jungkook sweetly.

"kook, you really didn't have to do this." he says before unwrapping the present. "of course i had to, you're my boyfriend." he says while watching taehyung open the box. when he sees what's inside, he gasps and covers his mouth in shock.

"jungkook, oh my god." he says. jungkook smiles. "you like it?" he asks, taehyung nodding. "i love it, but we're still in high school." he says, looking confused. jungkook laughs again and shakes his head. "it's not an engagement ring, but expect one of those in the future." he says.

"that, my love, is a promise ring. so we promise each other to always be there for one another. to always care for each other, hug each other, kiss each other." he says, putting his arms around taehyung's waist. "i think you're forgetting one more thing." taehyung says.

"and to always, no matter what happens, love each other." jungkook says. taehyung smiles widely and connects the boys foreheads. "what did i do to be blessed with you?" he questions out loud. jungkook smiles. "i should be asking that question." he replies.

the boys slowly lean in, sharing a deep kiss. it was a sweet kiss that both boys enjoyed very much. they pull apart and giggle, getting ready for their little sleepover they're having.

•••

when taehyung and jungkook are both asleep, a knock comes from the front door. seokjin goes and answers it, revealing namjoon. "well, hello. you didn't say you were coming?" seokjin says, hugging the boy. his boyfriend chuckles. "that was the point." he says.

"i just wanted to spend our christmas together." he says, putting his hands on seokjin's lower back, near his ass. seokjin chuckles. "i know what this is about." he tells the male who laughs and kisses him. the boys share a deep kiss, pulling away for air.

"well, hello namjoon!" mrs. kim says, bringing the two out of their trance. "hi, mrs. kim." he responds. seokjin's face gets red and he hides in namjoon chest, embarrassed that his own mom watched him make out with his boyfriend.

"i'll be in my room, knock if you need anything." she tells the boys, chuckling as she walks up the long flight of stairs to her room. "my room." seokjin says while dragging the lacrosse player up the stairs and to his old room, which is his room when he stays with his parents.

namjoon throws seokjin on the bed, getting on top of him and kissing his neck, leaving hickeys. after awhile, both boys are fully undressed and well, you know what's happening.

•••

taemin and jimin's family had also combined during christmas and opened presents all together. it was easy for the families to get along because their parents all went to school together, being best friends. it was finally taemin and jimin's turns to open gifts.

taemin's last gift was from jimin. he unwrapped the paper from the box and looked inside. he pulled out a bracelet that has jimins name on it. he smiles and hugs the boy, sneaking a kiss in before whispering in his ear. "thank you, baby."

jimin then goes and opens his present. he pulls out a necklace that has an infinity sign. he smiles and looks at taemin. "look on the back." taemin tells him. jimin furrows his eyebrows and turns the necklace around. he gasps, seeing taemin's name engraved on the metal.

"why is it there?" he asks. taemin giggles. "it's to show that i'll love you for infinity." he tells the boy. jimin breaks down in happy tears and hugs taemin. the families are cooing at the boys, finding their actions cute. "i love it." jimin whispers. "i love you." taemin replies.

———
ik it's not even around christmas but it goes with the book lol