-𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸-

𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪-

My names y/n and I am 16 and am a junior this year. I am well-known and have 6 million followers on TikTok and 5 million followers on Instagram. My brother is Josh Richards and my best friend is Addison Rae. Anthony Reeves is my brother's best friend. He is also my guy best friend. I had a boyfriend once. His name is Bryce Hall. He was very abusive and he cheated on me. I have bad trust issues after that relationship. My mom is an alcoholic and my dad is very abusive but is never home. Josh, Addi, and Anthony are the only people I have. 

At school, my life is no easier. I get bullied by the one and only Payton Moormeier and his side chicks Loren Gray, Riley Hubatka, and Avani Gregg. Avani used to be my friend and we were really close and then she decided to go with Payton and his little gang. And did I forget to mention that Bryce is his friend too? They hit me and kick me at school and make fun of me. Call me a fat ugly whore and that I should go and kill myself. I tried to overdose once but it didn't work and my brother found me and helped me.

Welp, that is my life. It couldn't get any worse.

Also, this is what you like or you can just look like yourself.