-𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 8-

Previous

You fell asleep in Payton's arms at the movies.

Right Know

 I woke up to someone carrying me bridal style. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Payton carrying me to put me in the front seat and closing the door. I fell back asleep.

P a y t o n' s. P o v                                                                                                                                                              ----------------------------------------------------

We were watching the movie and I moved over to y/n and wrapped my arms around her waist.

After a while she fell asleep in my arms and she was so cute. 

After the movie ended I picked her up and put her in the front seat and drove her home.

I saw her mom on the couch passed out with a broken beer bottle on the floor next to her. I walked up the stairs and put y/n on her bed and sat down next to her. Then my phone started going off. I looked down and Riley was calling me.

I ran into the bathroom and answered the call.

The call

Bold=Payton                                                                                                                                                                        Normal= Riley

What do you want?!

Calm down. Hows it going with y/n.

Good. Shes actually really nice ngl.

We told you to not get any feelings for her.

I'm sorry. Its harder than it looks ok.

What about the bet.

Idk, what about the bet?

Well is it still on.

No. I can't do that to her. She is so sweet and I don't want to make her fall for me and then just leave her. 

Fine. But if you don't want to do the bet anymore then we can't be your friends anymore.

Ok im fine with that. Your not real friends then. Bye

Wait pa...

Hang up

I can't believe I was gonna do that to y/n. I love her and no one else. She is so sweet. I couldn't do that to her.

I walk back in the room and I see shes sitting up crying.

Y / n' s. P o v                                                                                                                                                                         -------------------------------------------------

I woke up to Payton's phone going off. I saw him look down at it then run into my bathroom and close the door.

Me being the nosy bitch I am listened to what they were saying.

I heard him say something about a bet of him making me fall for him and then him leaving me. 

I couldn't listen after that so I sat down on my bed and started bawling my eyes out. How could he do that to me.