-𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 12-

Bryce fucking hall. I still hate him for what he did. Payton didn't see him and he said.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom i'll be right back." He said

"I-o-ok" I said stuttering.

He walked off and so I just acted like I didn't see bryce and I sat on the bench.

"Hey babygirl." Someone said and put their arms around my neck. Not hard but just resting them there.

"Go away Bryce." I said sternly.

"I know you want me" he said smirking.

"No i don't bryce. Leave me alone." I said getting his arms off of me and standing up and facing him.

He slowly walked around the bench and my heart started beating out of my chest.

I started backing away and started walking faster towards me and then I turned around and was about to run until he grabbed my wrist and turned me around and  wrapped his arms around my waist. I was trying to fight him to stop but he wouldn't. At this point I was bawling my eyes out.

"Please stop bryce." I said stuttering.

"Why should I princess." He said whispering into my ear as he was starting to massage my boobs.

In my mind I was wondering what was taking payton so long.

"Please bryce, why are you doing this to me." I said but before he could answer me he abruptly let go of me. I turned around and saw him on ground. Payton ran to me and put his hands around me and hugged me tight.

"We should go home." he said 

"Yea and plus I need to get ready for our date." I said smiling

"Oh yeah meet me at my house at 6. and bring a bathing suit." He said

"Ok" I said while walking home.

We got to our houses and said our goodbyes and walked into our houses. It was already 3 so I started to get ready. I remember he said something comfy so I picked out my outfit. 

I took a shower, put on my makeup, got dressed and did my hair.

Your outfit (avani obv)

Hair