-𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4-

Previous

Y/n gets to go home and she was waiting for her Uber when someone grabbed her hand.

Right now

Someone grabbed my hand and I turned around. It was Josh.

"Hey Josh" I said turning around to fully see him.

"Hey where are you going?" He asked

"Home" I said looking at him.

"Why" He questioned.

"Payton kneed me really hard and I started coughing up blood so she said I could go home for the rest of the day to rest and come back tomorrow." I said scared that he was going to do something to him.

"Ohhh ok I'm sorry y/n next time he hurts you I'm going to break his neck." He says sounding serious.

"Ok josh bye, see you at home I love you." I said walking to the Uber that just pulled up.

"Bye love you too." He said walking back into the school.

I got into the Uber and he drove me home.

When I got home I walked into an empty house because my mom was at work and Josh was obviously at school. Tonight my mom was staying at work late so she won't be home till around 12.

I walked up into my room and changed into this.

(But without the shoes)

I walked up into my room and sat on my bed staring at a wall for about 20 minutes not even thinking about anything. Then I snapped out of it and took a nap for a while until Josh got home.

3 h o u r s l a t e r                                                                                                                                                                -------------------------------------------

"Y/n wake up someone wants to talk to you." I heard someone say.

My eyes fluttered open and I saw Josh.

"Mmm" I hummed cause I was so tired. I sat up and looked at him.

"Someone wants to talk to you about something. He talked to me already so please just talk to him and listen to him." He said holding my shoulders.

"Ok?" I said confused cause I have no idea whats going on. 

Then I see Payton walk in and Josh nod at him. 

"I'll leave you 2 alone." Josh said walking out.

"Hey" He said looking down.

"Hi" I said.

"Loo y/n I'm really sorry ok. I left Riley, Avani, and Loren because I don't want to bully you anymore. I don't care if it ruins my reputation. I am truly really sorry. When I hurt you it hurts me so bad to see you in pain." He said holding my face in his hands. He starts to tear up.

" Aww, Payton its ok." I said while we were hugging.

"No, y/n, its not ok, you don't deserve to be treated the way I treat you. You are an amazing, sweet, beautiful person and you deserve the world." He said while crying.

" Payton" I said breaking the hug.

"Yeah" he said worried.

"It's ok. I'm ok. R we good and do you promise to stop bullying me." I said looking deep into his eyes.

"Yeah, I promise to stop bullying you. I'm so sorry." He said looking down.

"Hey, it's ok. People make mistakes." I said going in for another hug.

"Yeah" He said hugging me back.

"Do you wanna sleepover." I said but then I regretted it for some reason.

"Sure if that's ok with you." He said

"Yeah its fine."

"Ight ima go get my stuff I'll brb." He said getting up and going to the window to go and get his stuff.

"Ok" I said back.

He walked out and Josh walked in.

"What happened, r u guys good?" He asked looking concerned.

"Yes were good. He's sleeping over tonight of that's ok." I said

"Yeah that's fine just be good," He said winking.

" EWWW, your disgustingggg." I said lightly punching him in the arm.

We both laughed and he walked out.

P a y t o n' s P o v                                                                                                                                                                --------------------------------------------

After she asked me if I wanted to sleepover, I was so happy. All I wanted to do was cuddle her and her fall asleep in my arms.

 I got out of her window and ran to my house and got in my room. I grabbed all my stuff and headed back over. I knocked on her window and she ran over and smiled at me. I smiled black and then she opened the window. She is so sweet. I want to call her mine one day. I know she will probably reject me but its worth a try. I'm gonna give it some time though.

Y / n' s P o v                                                                                                                                                                           ----------------------------------------------

I was laying in bed waiting for Payton when I heard a knock on the window and smiled down ay Payton and then let him in.

He came in the room and I sat down on my bed looking at my hands.

"Hey y/n, I have a question" Payton said looking at me.

"What" I said looking up at him.

"Will you be my..."

Word Count: 878 

HAHAHA another cliffhanger. What do you think he is going to ask her. Byyeeee. Have a good dayyy. MWAH.❤💞❤💕❤