-𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7-

Previous

Payton walked out to y/n with no pants on.

Right now

"PAYTON WHAT THE HELL" I yelled.

"Woah bro I'm so sorry I thought you were done," I said covering his eyes and turning around so I could finish changing. He was wearing no shirt and grey sweatpants.

"It's alright you can turn around now," I said now that my pants were on.

"Ok, let's cuddle now," I said getting into bed.

"Ok," He said getting in after me.

I reached over him and got my laptop. I was pretty much laying on top of him. I grabbed it and my arm that was holding me up gave out and I fell and my face was centimeters away from his. I smiled and pulled away to get away from the awkward situation.

I set the laptop on my stomach and went to Netflix.

"What you wanna watch is first" I asked looking over at him.

"Lets watch scary movies" He said smiling.

"Oh god ok" I said going down to the horror movies.

I was scrolling threw them and clicked on 'Before I Wake'.

"We are gonna watch this one ok?" I said

"Ok," He said

I pressed watch and we started watching it. 

Then I sat up and put the laptop on his stomach and put my head on his chest.

"Can you see it" I asked.

"Yep" He answered.

"ok" I said.

He wrapped his one arm around my waist and I smiled.

P a y t o n' s. P o v  (Its gonna be the same thing that just happened above but in Payton pov)                                                                                                                                                                                         ---------------------------------------------------

I walked out and saw y/n without any pants on.

"PAYTON WHAT THE HELL" She yelled at me.

"Woah bro I'm so sorry I thought you were done,"  I said covering my eyes and turning around so she could finish.

"It's alright you can turn around now,"  She said

"Ok, lets cuddle now" She said and I chuckled but I don't think she heard me. She walked over to the bed and laid down.

"Ok" I said getting in after her.

She reached over me to get her laptop and she was pretty much laying on me. She grabbed it and then her arm gave out and our faces were centimeters apart. It was so tempting to kiss her right there and then. I was about to start leaning end out then she smiled awkwardly and pulled away. I was kinda sad not gonna lie.

She put the laptop on her stomach and went to Netflix. She asked me what I wanted to watch and I smiled and said Scary Movies because I knew she was gonna get scared and snuggle into me.