-𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 25-

THE DAY BEFORE Y/N'S B-DAY

I woke up to the sheets getting ripped off my body.

"paytonnnn." i groaned and rolled over, curling into a ball.

"get uppp it's already 3 pm." he said and laid on top of me.

"well to bad, i'm tired and i don't want to get up." i said as i tried to attempt to push him off of me.

He sighed and got off.

"come onnn." he said and grabbed me by my feet and pulled me off the bed.

I hit my head hard on the ground and groaned.

"owwww paytt." i whined and rubbed my head.

"oh my god baby i'm so sorry." he said and sat down beside me and laid my head in his lap.

"i'm sorry baby," he said again.

"it's ok." I said, looking up at him and smiling.

he smiled back and kissed my forehead.

"Come on," he said and carried me into the bathroom.

"I need to take a shower payt," I said as he set me on the sink counter.

"Ok, can I join?" he asked.

"Yea I guess." i said and smiled.

He smiled and pecked my lips.

¨I need to go and get my clothes,¨ I said and tried to jump off of the counter.

Payton held onto my waist and made sure I didn't jump off and said, ¨What do you want to wear. I'll get it for you.¨

¨I don't know. Surprise me.¨ I said.

¨Ok¨ He said and walked into the room and grabbed some clothes.

He walked back in with my clothes under his shirt.

¨What are you doing,¨ I asked giggling.

¨Your not supposed to see the outfit until we get out. So then it's a real surprise. So close your eyes.¨ He said.

I closed my eyes and I heard shuffling.

¨Ok you can open them now.¨ He said and I felt him put his hands on my thighs.

I opened my eyes and smiled at him. He lifted me off the counter so I was standing in front of him.

I turned around and turned the water on in the shower and we started stripping then got in.

¨I want to wash your hair." I said and squirted his shampoo on my hand.

¨ok¨ he said.

His back was facing me so I turned him around and brought my hands to his hair and started massaging the shampoo into his hair.

¨mmm that feels good,¨ he said and shut his eyes and relaxed.

I smiled and finished up washing his hair.

¨ok you can wash it out. My arms hurt. Your really tall and my arms have been up there for a long time.¨ i said and giggled.

He laughed and said, ¨ok, but since you washed my hair I get to wash your body.¨

¨deal¨ I said and moved out of the way so he could get into the shower stream.

He finished rinsing his hair and then I put in the conditioner and put it up in a little man bun.

I smiled and then washed my hair and put in conditioner. While I was doing that, he was washing his body.

¨ok know my turn,¨ he said and put the body wash on the loofah.

He did my chest, stomach, and back and then got down on his knees. He started doing my legs then got back up on his feet. I was surprised he didn't try anything. He moved my in front of the water stream and I rinsed off. Then all of a sudden he grabbed the back of my thighs and lifted me up on his waist and pushed my back against the shower wall.

¨whatcha doin,¨ I asked.

¨this¨ he smirked and then smashed his lips onto mine. He stuck his tongue into my mouth and roamed around, He squeezed my ass and I moaned.

He started going down and was kissing my neck and leaving hickeys. He hit my sweet spot and I moaned again.

He set me down and got onto his knees and was kissing my stomach and was kissing down and stopped right before my slit.

¨Baby keep going," I whined.

He smirked and spread my legs and started eating me out fast.

"Mmmmm baby," I moaned and my hands got lost in his hair.

He kept going for another 2 or 3 minutes and I felt my stomach tighten up.

"Baby I'm gonna cum" I tried to say in between my moans.

"Go ahead mamas," He said on my clit and the vibrations of his words and that name he casent me over the edge.

I moaned loud as I released into his mouth.

He licked me clean and stood up and kissed me.

"I love you," He said and picked me up.

"I love you too," I said and dug my face into his neck.

He turned the shower off and stepped out and sat me down and got me a towel. I dried myself off and he did the same.

"Whered you put the clothes." I asked.

"Oh yea here." He said and pulled them out and gave them to me.

"Wait," he said and took them out of my hands and put them in a cabinet and he changed into sweatpants and no shirt.

"Close your eyes. I'm gonna change you into them and your gonna tell me if you like it or not," he said.

I nodded and closed my eyes and then I felt him slip on a thong. Of course. And then it felt like sweatpants. Then a bra and a shirt.

"Keep your eyes closed until I tell you to open them," he said and grabbed my waist.

I nodded and he walked me out of the bathroom and into my room.

"Open," he said and I opened my eyes.

 I looked at my reflection in the mirror and smiled

Then I looked at payton through the mirror and saw he was biting his lip with excitement, waiting for my response.

"I love it baby," I said and turned around and hugged him.

"Good" He said and lifted me up and set me on the bed and then laid down on top of me with his head in my neck.

"I love you so much," He said and squeezed me really tight.

"I love you too baby, so much." I said.

"Your so perfect, why did you choose me. Out of everyone. I used to fucking abuse you y/n and you still chose me. Why" he asked and looked up at me with tears in his eyes.

"Baby, I chose you because I love you, yes you used to hurt me a lot but you changed and are a better person now. So stop crying or else you're gonna make me cry." I said and put his head on my chest and rubbed his back.

I felt him chuckle into my chest and a muffled, "I love you too".

I smiled and closed my eyes to take a nap.

After a minute or two, I was fast asleep.