-𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 14-

I woke up and me and payton were still cuddling in the same position with him on top of me. I started putting little braids in his hair when he started to move around. I smiled and stopped playing with his hair.

"Morning princess." He said in his morning voice while picking his head up off of my chest and looking at me.

"Morning bubs." I said smiling looking at him.

I pushed him off of me and laid on top of him.

I picked my head up and looked at him and smiled. Then I leaned in and pecked his lips and pulled away.

He pouted and put one of his hands on the back of my neck and pulled me in to kiss him again. It was a long, passionate, loving, kiss and I loved it.

I wanted it to last forever but it didn't and he sadly pulled away after a couple seconds.

I smiled and laid my head on his chest. I felt something poke my thigh and I picked my head up.

"Payt, control yourself." I said giggling.

"Well I have sexy naked women on top of me, it's kind of hard too." he said kissing my neck sweetly.

"Fine i'll get up then." I sat sitting up and straddling him.

"Stoppp" He whined looking the other way, trying not to look down there. iykyk

I laughed and got up and walked over to his closet and got sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I grabbed another pair and threw them at payton.

"Can you get me some boxers too." He asked, pointing to the drawer.

I nodded and grabbed some and tossed them over to him. He got up and put them on. I put them on as well.

Then I jumped on the bed and grabbed my phone and started scrolling through tiktok.

He walked over and grabbed my phone and threw it across the bed and cuddled up into me.

"Bubs we gotta get up." I said rubbing his back.

"Whyyyy" he whined looking up at me.

"We can't just lay in bed all day" I said giggling.

"We can, though" He said, smirking at me.

"Paytonnn, I want to actually do something." I said pouting.

"Ok thennn do something." he said rolling his eyes playfully.

"Can we bake something pleaseee." I asked, making a toothy smile.

"Fineeee" he said, rolling off of me.

I giggled and grabbed his hand and dragged him off of the bed. He stepped off and I grabbed my phone and I dragged him to the kitchen.

"What should we make?"I asked him while scrolling through pinterest looking for a recipe.

"Sugar cookies" He said, dragging the 's' in cookies.

"ok" I said giggling.

I opened up a recipe and got all the ingredients.

I was getting a bowl from the cabinet when I felt something being dumped over my head.

I turned around and started chasing Payton around the island in the kitchen.

"paytonnnnn know there's flour everywhere." I said pouting.

"Sucks" he said smirking.

"That's not very nice." I said pouting and crossing my arms over my chest.

"Aww baby come here." He said walking over to me and hugging me.

"I'm sowy I'll clean it up." He said smiling sweetly.

I smiled and hugged him back.

I got some more flour out and started making the cookies while Payton was cleaning up the flour.

I finished and put them in the oven.

"You still have a bunch of flour all over you." He said chuckling.

"I know I'm gonna take a shower really fast." I said starting to walk up the stairs.

"can I join." He said smiling a toothy smile.

"Sure but we are not doing anything on there just taking a shower." I said getting new clothes and walking into the bathroom.

"Deal" he said following me.

We walked into the bathroom and closed the door and started taking our clothes off. I started the water and then we got in. I started wetting my hair and I grabbed the shampoo bottle. Payton grabbed it out of my hand and said "I wanna do it" he said squirting some on his hand.

He spun me around and started massaging it into my head.

I leaned my head back cause it felt really good.

"I think it's done" he said grabbing my hips and turning me around.

I smiled and started washing it out. Once I was done I did Payton's and then I conditioned my hair and put it in a bun.

"Can I wash yo body." He asked smiling.

"Sure" I said giggling.

He put the soap on the thing (Idk what it's called lol) and started cleaning me. He got down on his knees and started doing my legs. He got in between my legs and my breath hitched.

He laughed and got back up on his feet. He turned me around and got my back. He took the shower head down off the stand and started rinsing off my body and got down to my legs and then put the shower stream on my 🐱.

"mmm" I moaned and then covered my mouth.

He laughed and put the shower head back up. I slapped his shoulder playfully and then we finished up our shower and got out and got dressed.

I hear the timer beep and I ran downstairs and grabbed the cookies out.

"They look so gooood." I said licking my lips.

"mhm" he said grabbing one and eating it.

I giggled and then went back upstairs and laid on the bed. He came in with me and then laid next to me and put his head in my stomach and we were justtalking for a while.

"hey where are your parents and faith?" I asked.

"There at my grandparents house for a while." He said playing with the hem of my sweatshirt.

"Oh why didn't you go?" I asked.

" I don't know but I'm glad that I didn't." He said picking his head up and looking at me.

I smiled and grabbed his face and kissed him.

He smiled and put his head back down and putting his arms around my waist and squeezed me, not hard though.

Then I fell asleep and took a nap.