-𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 9-

Previous

Payton and y/n are at the beach.

Right now                                                                                                                                                                              -----------------------------------------------

We are at the beach just messing around and swimming and having a good time. 

We were both just laying down on the sand and looking at the sky when Payton got up and went into the water. I didn't think anything of it so I drifted off to sleep.

A couple minuted later I felt cold water being poured all over me. I sat up faster then I ever have before and saw Payton laughing so hard. Holding his stomach and throwing his head back. I was glaring at him and then took my advantage and ran up to him and jumped onto him.

I was ontop of him glaring at him and he was still laughing like crazy. Then I punched him in the stomach. Not hard though but just enough.

"Owwww, what was that forr," He said trying to hold his stomach but I was ontop of him so he couldnt really.

"I could ask the same thing to you. You don't pour water on me when I sleeping. Got it." I said trying to keep a straight face when we both burst out laughing.

I got up off of him and then helped him up.

We went back to our spot and I slept for a while. Until probably 4.

Payton shook me awake.

"Wakey wakey" He said shaking me lightly.

"Uhhhh" i groaned rolling over.

"Come on lets go get that ice cream," he said.

"Fine," I said getting up and packing the stuff up, putting on my shorts and walking to the ice cream shop.

We get to the ice cream shop and order. We were eating our ice cream while walking to the little park nearby.  We sat on the swings and ate out ice cream. It wasn't that late yet.

"Ready to go to the amusement park?" He asked me.

"Ya let me go throw away my ice cream" I said and got up and threw away my ice cream.

"Aight lets gooo" I said running to the amusement park.

We go there a after about 20 minutes of walking.

"We should go on this one." he said pointing to the biggest roller coaster there is.

"Idk payt" I said biting my nails. Bad habit of mine when I'm nervous about something.

"Oh come on pls. Just this one." he said grabbing my wrist and pulling me to it.

"UHHH Fineee" I said rolling my eyes playfully.

"Yayyy" He said jumping up and down like a 5 year old.

We got in line and waited for our turn. The line finally shortened and we got on the roller coaster.

It started going and I was shaking. All of a sudden I felt something heavy on my thigh. I looked down and it was Payton's hand.

I look up at him and smile and him and he smiles back.

Then there was a huge drop and I screamed sooo loud. I was so scared. I was frozen.

Then it came to a stop and I pretty much jumped out of the seat. Payton came out after me.

"Hey your okkk" He said coming up and hugging me.

"I am never going on that ever again."  I said hugging him back and he chuckled.

We went on a lot of other rides and walked around and know it is dark.

"Can we go on the ferris wheel pwease." I asked payton giving him puppy dog eyes.

"yeah I was thinking that too." He said laughing and walking to the Ferris wheel.

We got on and it started to go. It was really pretty cause the sun was just about to set and the whole amusement park was lit up with beautiful lights. Then we stopped at the top. It was beautiful.

"Wow this is amazing." I said looking around.

"Yes it is" He said and came over to me and sat next to me. I put my head on his shoulder. I looked up at him and he looked down at me. I felt the urge to kiss him right know. He put his hands on my cheeks and looked into my eyes and started leaning in. I did too. I had so many butterflies. Then our lips touched and fireworks went off in my body.

We pulled away after about 15 seconds. We smiled at eachother and the he said.

"Y/n, I really like you. I have for a really long time. I never had the courage to tell you because I didn't want to get turned down." he said staring into my eyes.

I smiled at his words. I always thought that I was the only one that felt that way.

"I like you too Payton." I said smiling like crazy with butterflies in my stomach still.

Then we got off of the ferris wheel.

"I'll be right back." He said and walked off to the bathroom.

P a y t o n' s. Pov---------------------------------------------------

I walked off to the bathroom to call chase. He's my best friend and I was planning on asking y/n to be my girlfriend.

Bold=Payton   Normal=Chase

Hey bro whats up

Hey nothing but can I ask you a favor

Yeah sure

Ok, so I'm going to ask y/n to be my girlfriend and I was wondering if you could go to the beach and set a movie up with a bunch of other stuff with me tomorrow.

Yeah sure dude

Thanks brother

No problem bro. Bye

Bye

Hang up

Then I walked back over to her. She was sitting on the bench looking beautiful as always.

Y  / n' s. P o v------------------------------------------------------

I sat down on a bench and was looking around waiting for him to come back. I saw him walking towards me smiling. I smiled back and ran up to him.

"Wanna go home know?" He asked

"sure" I said and we walked back home.

Word Count: 9010 

Sorry I haven't been updating a lot lately I'll try and be better with that. Byee