-𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 17-

I woke up in a bed with payton spooning me. I looked at him and he was still sleeping.

I looked back in front of me and grabbed my phone off of the nightstand.

I started scrolling through the tiktok fyp when I felt payton move around behind. His grip became tighter and tighter around my waist.

He started crying so I turned around in his grip so I was facing him.

I put my hands up to his face and started rubbing his face with my thumbs.

"Hey hey hey it's ok it's ok, i'm right here." I said.

He woke up and looked at me and started crying even harder and tightened his grip around me again and dug his head into my chest.

"Hey what's wrong." I said rubbing his back.

"In my d-d-ream, more like a-a n-n-ighm-mare, y-you l-l-left m-me." He said crying harder.

"Hey hey it's ok im not gonna leave you ok, i'll always be here for you." I said grabbing his face.

"You promise?" He asked putting his hands on mine.

"I promise." I said smiling slightly and pecking his lips.

He smiled and hugged me really tight.

"Are we still gonna go to the beach." I asked into his shoulder.

"Yea let's get ready." He said letting go of me and sitting up and wiping his face.

"Shit Payton my dad. He's gonna kill me when I get home." I said putting my face in my hands.

"It's ok I'll sneak you in." He said taking my hands and pulling me up.

I smiled and we walked out to his car and drive to my house.

I walked to the side of the house and slowing crawled in the window and packed a bag of a bunch of stuff.

I climbed back out and we drove back to his house.

"That was risky." I said laughing walking into his house.

"Mhm." He said walking in also closing the door behind him.

"You ok?" I asked, turning around and looking at him.

"Yea I'm fine." He said and walked into his room and laying on his bed looking up at the ceiling.

"What's wrongggg." I said straddling his waist.

"Y/n I said nothing wrong." He said pushing me off of him and walking storming into the bathroom.

I just sat there clueless not knowing what I did to make him mad.

I started crying and I went outside for a walk to clear my mind.

I was walking down the street and my phone started ringing.

I looked down and it was Payton.

I rolled my eyes and answered it.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Where are you, please come back in really sorry. I don't know what got into me. Please come back baby. I'm really sorry." He said.

"Payt I'm just going on a walk to clear my mind I'll be back in like 5 minutes." I said.

"ok I'll see u in a little bit." He said.

"K bye." I said and hung up.

I walked back and went inside.

"Babe I'm back." I said walking into his room.