-𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 21-

He was walking for 5 minutes and then he set me down.

"Okay you can open your eyes now," he said holding my hand.

I opened my eyes and saw a beautiful sunset on the beach with a big blanket, laptop, and food.

I smiled and looked at payton.

"Do you like it?" he asked.

"Yes baby i love it," I said holding his face and kissing him.

We pulled away and smiled.

He held my hand and took me over to the blanket.

"What you wanna watch?" he asked.

"I don't care," I said, having something in mind.

"i know you have something in mind so tell me." he said raising his eyebrows at me.

"fine i wanted to maybe start watching the vampire diaries. My friend said that I would like it." I said and he turned it on.

We finished the first episode and he turned the laptop off and stood up.

I looked up at him and he smiled down at me and put his hand out for me to take.

I gave him my hand and he pulled me up off of the ground and he got on one knee.

"Ok so to first start off, no I'm not proposing." he said laughing and I laughed too.

"But i do want to give you this promise ring. You are my everything and I know we've never said it before but I love you. I love you so much and I have for a while. I promise to always keep you safe and always be there for you. I want to have kids with you, and get married one day and live in a house of our own. So would you take this promise ring." he asked looking up at me.

My eyes were watery and I nodded.

He put the ring on my finger and stood up and hugged me.

"I love you too payt," I said meaning it.

I felt him smile into my neck.

He let go and we sat back down and ate some food and talked.

We started watching the vampire diaries again when he paused it and went to his car and ran back.

"What are you doing dork." I said laughing.

"Here" he said and handed me a bathing suit.

His favorite.I rolled my eyes because it was one of the showiest bathing suits of all my bathing suits.

I rolled my eyes because it was one of the showiest bathing suits of all my bathing suits

"Payton you know I hate this oneee," i whined and pouted.

"Too bad it's my favorite." he said, smirking.

"Where am I gonna change." I asked.

"Right here. I'll cover you." he said.

"Ok fine." I said , taking the bathing suit out of his hand.