-𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 15-

I woke up to an empty bed. I rolled over and stretched, all my bones cracking.

"ow" I whispered.

I got up and walked downstairs.

"Payton?" I called out looking for him.

"Payt." I said a little louder.

"Where are youuuuu." I said looking around.

I looked out the window and his car was still here.

I went back up into his room and when I got by the bed something grabbed my leg from under the bed.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh" I screamed and jumped up on the bed going in a ball and started crying. I'm a scaredy cat ever since something happened with a clown when I was 12.

Payton rolled out from under the bed and jumped up and hugged me.

"Babyyy it was just me. It's ok. Shhhhh." He said rubbing my back and trying to calm me down.

"Y-you s-scared me." I cried hugging him back.

"I know baby I'm really sorry I didn't know you would act like that baby I'm soooo sorry." He said grabbing my face and making me look at him.

"Im sowwy." He said pouting and wiping my tears with his thumbs.

"It's ok," I said giggling.

He smiled and then picked me up and put me over his shoulder and ran downstairs.

"Paytonnnn your gonna drop meeee." I said laughing and hitting my head on his back when he went down a step.

He just laughed and then put me on the counter and stood in front of me with his hands on my thighs.

"You're adorable." He said smiling at me.

I pouted and threw my arms around his neck and hugged him.

"You're adorabler." I whispered into his ear.

"That's not a word silly." He said chuckling.

"It is now." I said taking my head out of his neck but I still had my arms around his neck and I was just looking at him.

I smiled and then kissed him lightly.

I smiled again and then reached next to me and grabbed a cookie and ate it.

He laughed and walked out from in between my legs and walked into the living room.

"Heyyyy you left me here." I said pouting.

He rolled his eyes playfully and hit up from the couch and walked over to me and picked me up.

I wrapped his legs around his waist and my arms around his neck and put my head in the crook of his neck.

He sat down with me still latched into him and he turned the tv on and was just watching what was on the tv.

"Can we go to the beach tomorrow?" I asked him taking my head out of his neck and looking at him.

"If you want to yea we can." He said smiling and grabbing my face and kissing me.

I smiled and then put my head back in his neck.

20 MINUTES LATER

It's been 20 minutes and I'm reallllllyyyy bored.

"Paytttttt" I said sitting up.

"Yessssssss?" He asked.

"I'm bored." I said blankly and then pushed him down on the clinch so he was laying down and I was straddling him.

"What you doin." He asked.

"Nothing." I said and pulled his shirt up and little bit.

"I'll be right back." I said and ran up to his room and grabbed some markers.

I ran back down and got back on top of him.

I pulled his shirt over his head and started drawing on his stomach.

"what are you drawing." He asked.

"You'll see." I said glancing up at him and then looking back down at his stomach.

He looked back over at the tv and started watching it.

After a little hit I was done and not going to lie it looked pretty good.

"K I'm done." I said and put the markers back in the bin and stood up off of him. I grabbed his arms and pulled him up and brought him into the bathroom so he could look at the thing I drew.

"Whoaaaaaaaa that looks so cool." He said and looked down at it.

"Thanks bb." I said giggling and hugging him from behind.

" I said giggling and hugging him from behind

(The 'tattoo')

He smiled and put his hands on mine.

He turned around and picked me up and he took me upstairs and laid me on the bed.

"I'm gonna take a nap." I said rolling over.

"You already did today thoooo." He said whining.

"Too bad." I said and closed my eyes.

I heard him huff and then he laid down with me and spooned me.

"Night bubs" was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.