-𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2-

Previous

The bell rings and y/n goes home

Skip to after school when she gets home

(Italics means thoughts)

I walked into my house and saw my drunk mom laying on the couch with a cigarette in her hand and the TV on. I walk over to her and take the cigarette out of her hand and cover her up with a blanket and turn the TV off.

I walk up to my bedroom and changed into 

(Without the shoes)

Then I heard a knock on my window.

Then I remembered that Payton told me to go to my window and I didn't. Oh god, I thought.

I walk over and open my curtains and see Payton's face. I roll my eyes and close the curtains again. Then he starts banging harder on the window. Then I gave up and walked over there and opened the curtains and windows.

"What do u want," I said crossing my arms.

He looked me up and down and bit his lip. I rolled my eyes and started to close my window.

"WAIT" He yelled and it kinda made me jump.

"What," I said looking down at him.

"Can I come in pls." He said with a pouty face. Ughhh I can't stand that face.

I rolled my eyes and simply said "Sure"

I walked away from the window and he crawled in.

"So, like I said, what do u want," I said looking at him straight in the eyes.

" I need to talk to you about something." He said looking kinda worried and sad. Imagine that. The Payton Moormeier looks worried.

"And that is" I said annoyed

"I'm sorry for always hurting you and treating you like shit but  I can't stop bc then it will ruin my reputation of being your bully and I can't stop or I will lose friends. You are great Y/n, it's just that if I stop bullying you people will suspect something is going on between us." He said looking down at his hands.

I felt bad but if he really did think I wasn't a bad person he would stop bullying me. I got mad and made a stupid decision.

"Get out," I said looking down

"What," He said looking confused.

"I said get the fuck out of my house right now," I said getting angrier.

"Why"

"BECAUSE IF U RLLY THINK I'M A GOOD PERSON THEN U WOULD STOP FUCKING HURTING ME AND MAKING MY LIFE A LIVING HELL AND YOU WOULDN'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT YOUR STUPID ASS REPUTATION!!" I screamed at him and immediately regretted it.

I looked at him and his eyes started watering and then he nodded and said "I'm sorry" And crawled out the window.

I felt soooo bad. I just sat there for a good 20 minutes regretting everything I just did. Then I heard my phone ding and I went over to get it and it said unknown number.

Unknown number

Unknown number: Hey can we talk

You: Uhhh who is this

Unknown number: Oh yeah its Payton

You: Oh hey

You changed Unknown number into Payton😑

Payton😑: Look I'm rlly sry it's just I don't want to lose my friends ok. You're really cool it's just I don't want people to think that we are friends.

                                 Y/n😞: Ok first, I never said we are even friends, Second, Idrc anymore just keep making my life a living hell I actually don't really care.

Payton😑: I don't wanna keep making your life a living hell but like I said I don't wanna lose friends and I'm really sry

Y/n😞: Ok buddy, sure. Goodbye

Payton😑: No, Y/n, wait                                                                                                                                                      

Payton😑: Pls

Payton😑: Y/n Pls I'm sorry

Payton😑: Ok, fine gn Y/n                                                                                                                                                Read 8:49 pm

I kinda felt bad for him but I shouldn't. He's not the one being bullied every day.

I got in the shower. When I got out I put on an oversized t-shirt and some Nike shorts. Then I washed my face and laid in bed on my phone for a while. I eventually fell asleep at 10.

Word Count: 701