-𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 23-

I woke up to someone picking me up bridal style.

I groaned and opened my eyes.

"Morning princess," payton said and kissed my forehead.

"Morning, what are you doing." I asked.

"Bringing you downstairs," he said and walked down the stairs.

"Why, I want to sleep," I said and rubbed my eyes while yawning.

"You can but on the couch cause I wanna clean my room and the sheets because we haven't done that in a while and the room smells like sex." He said and laughed.

"Is that a bad thing," I asked giggling.

"No but I don't want my mom to walk into my room and smell that," he said laughing and setting me on the couch and putting a blanket on me.

I gave him grabby hands and he reached down and hugged me and kissed me then stood up straight again.

I smiled and rolled over and fell asleep again.

((LATER))

"OH MY GODDD" I heard payton scream.

I sat up straight fast and ran to his room.

"What wrong." I asked and walked over to him, He was sitting on the floor with his hands on his head with the sheets on the ground.

"I can't fucking fold the damn sheet." he said and looked up at me.

"Oh here," I said and did it.

He looked at me with wide eyes.

"How did you do that?" he asked, surprised.

"Lots of practice baby." i said and kissed his forehead and put it in the closet.

"Oh" he said and put the comforter on the bed.

"Omg payt." i said and laid on the bed.

"What" he asked.

"We should go to my house and decorate my room since it's really boring." i said.

"Ok if you want." he said and laid down next to me.

I was getting my stuff together and taking some of Paytons sweatshirts ;) when my phone started ringing.

"It's your dad." payton said and handed me my phone.

I answered it and he said, "hey kiddo, I'm gonna be gone for a month. I left you some money on the counter for dinner and groceries. So i'll see you when I get back home ok".

"Oh ok when are you leaving." i asked.

"Right know, Im just getting in the car," he said and I heard the car door close.

"Oh ok bye love you dad." I said.

"Bye love you too," he said and then hung up.

"What's up." Payton asked.

"he said that he was gonna be gone for a month for some reason." I said.

"Oh ok," he said and then I grabbed the rest of my stuff and we walked out to the car and drove to my house.

We got there and we went up to my room and I unpacked my stuff and sat on the bed and looked around my room wondering what I could do to it.

I have white walls and a white comforter and a lot of white stuff.

"Ok so we are gonna start with a blank canvas." i said and went up to the wall and took down the pictures.

"Ok, now we go shopping." i said and went on my laptop and went to a couple websites and bought a bunch of stuff.

"when does it all come." he asked.

"they all should be here before 7 tomorrow." I said and shut my laptop.

"oh ok." he said and threw himself down on the bed.

I smiled and laid on top of him with my head in the crook of his neck.

He wrapped his arms around me and started rubbing my back.

"i love you." he said and kissed the top of my head.

"i love you too." I said.

"i'm going to bed early." I said and closed my eyes.

"ok goodnight." he said and I fell asleep.