-𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1-

School starts tomorrow and I'm super scared. I saw Payton a lot over the summer since we're neighbors but we never talk. He only looks at me devilishly. I always roll my eyes and close curtains. 

It was 7:00 so I took a shower. I got out of the bathroom at 8:00 and changed into spandex shorts and Josh's shirt which was huge on me. I decided to go to bed early so I laid in bed for a while on my phone then went to bed at 9:00. I was just laying there for a while thinking about what's gonna happen tomorrow with Payton. Then my eyes got heavy and I fell asleep.

I woke up to the most annoying sound on earth. My alarm clock. It was 5:30 cause I take a long time to get ready.  I went downstairs and ate breakfast. Then I took a shower and washed my face and put on some mascara and lipstick. Then I got dressed into this. 

Then I curled my hair

I went downstairs and it was 7:15. Addy picks me up around 7:30 so I had time. I was playing on my phone and I heard a car honk. I walked out and got in the car with Addy. We got Starbucks on the way. We in and got our schedule and we have every class together and I was really happy and surprised. 

We walked in and sat next to each other in the back of the class. I heard a familiar laugh coming from the side of us so I turned my head and there was the one and only Payton Moormeier. He looked at me and smirked and I rolled my eyes. He grabbed my arm and turned me to look at him. I was so scared of what he was gonna do to me. 

P a y t o n s. P o v                                                                                                                                                                    --------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into history class and I immediately found Y/n. She looked so pretty today. No, I can't say that I have Loren. She's all I need. Anyways I'm y/ns bully.

I walked up to her and put my hands on her arms and turned her to face me. I looked into her y/e/c eyes. Then I slapped her and I felt so bad. No, Payton. You can't feel bad. She's your victim.

Y / n. P o v

---------------------------------------------------------------

He looked at my eyes and then slapped me as hard as he could. I felt hot tears rolling down my face.

"WTF PAYTON WHAT WAS THAT FOR YOU ASSHOLE!!" Addy said furiously.

She stood up and pushed Payton back. He looked at her and rolled his eyes and sat in front of the class. Then the bell rang and we started class. My first period is history and it's really boring.

The bell rang and I ran out of the class. Someone grabbed my hand and pulled me back. I was so scared and I turned around and it was Anthony. He took me in a huge hug.

"I saw what happened in history and I'm really sorry." He said looking down.

"Hey, it's ok. It wasn't your fault. He does it all the time." I said grabbing his face to look at me.

" I know, I just feel bad." He said looking kinda sad.

"It's ok, I'm ok," I said trying to sound convincing.

"Ok," He said looking at me in my eyes.

"Alright, I gotta go to my next class. See you after school. Bye," I said walking away.

" Alright, Bye," He said walking the other way.

I walked into my next class with Addy.

Skip to lunch

Me and Addy walked into lunch and sat down. We were just talking and then she went to the bathroom. 

While she was gone I felt arms wrap around my waist. I turned around and it was motherfucking Payton. 

"Go away," I said rolling my eyes.

"Was that attitude that I heard?" He said looking at me.

I just rolled my eyes and tries to stand up and he pushed me back down. I turned around and said "What do you want"

"I have a question," He said looking at me in the eyes devilishly.

"What," I say rolling my eyes.

"Look out your window when you get home," He says smiling

"Ok," I say confused.

Then he leaves.

I was so confused and I just sat there thinking what was gonna happen.

Addy walked back and saw me.

"Hey you good?" She says confused.

I tell her what happens and she nods.

Then the bell rings.

Word Count: 810

Comment what you think is gonna be outside her window. Love you guys. Mwah Mwah💕💕