-𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 10-

Y / n' s. P o v

-----------------------------------------------------------

Me and Payton went back to his house and went up to his room and laid on the bed.

"Hey y/n" he said sitting down and looking at me.

"mmhm" I answered looking up from my phone.

"Will you-uhh- go out w-with me tomorrow. Like a-a-a d-date?" He asked stuttering.

"Yes Payton I will." I said smiling up and him.

"what time and what should I wear." I asked sitting up.

"Uh probably around 6pm and just something comfy ig." He said

"Alright" I said getting up

"Imma go to the bathroom real quick." I said walking to the bathroom. I went to the bathroom and then walked back out and he was laying in bed on his phone. He saw me and looked up and smiled then put his phone down.

"Can I borrow some clothes? I forgot to bring some." I asked.

"Yeah sure." He said smiling and standing up to walk to his closet.  He grabbed me some sweatpants and a hoodie and gave it to me.

"Thanks" I said walking back into the bathroom to change. When I was done I put my hair in a messy bun and walked out and laid on top of Payton looking in his eyes and playing with his hair.

"Hi" He said smiling.

"Hi" I said back smiling also still playing with his hair.

I sat up so I was straddling him. He looked nervous.

"I got a question for you." I said poking him in the chest.

"Y-yea" He asked stuttering.

"Can I braid your hair pwease?" I asked pouting.

"Sure" He said laughing

I got off his lap and he moved the ground in front of  his bed and I sat on the bed above him.

"can we watch a movie while your braiding my hair." He asked turning around looking at me.

"Yeah" I said getting up and turning the tv on.

"What you wanna watch?" I asked

"I don't care." He said shrugging

"okay" I said and went to netflix and turned on nailed it. 

I sat back down and was brushing his hair threw with my nails.

"mmm" He hummed.

"are you okay" I asked

"Yea it just feels good" He said his eyes stuck to the tv.

"oh" I said and continued.

I started pulling his hair a little bit to start the braid.

"Tell me if it hurts, ok?" I said

"k" he said

I was in the middle of the second braid and I accidentaly pulled his hair.

"Owwww" He said and pulled his head away from my hands and put his hand on his head.

"That hurt" he said holding his head.

"Im sorryyy I didnt mean to do that." I said pouting.

"Its okay" He said

"Come here" I said holding my arms out for a hug.

He went into my arms and hugged me back.

He pulled back but his hands were still wrapped around my waist and he looked at me deep in the eyes. 

Then he started leaning in. I panicked and didn't know what to do so I leaned in too and then our lips met in the middle. I felt amazing.

He pushed me back in the bed and hovered over me.

Then he started kissing down my neck. I started playing with the hem of my shirt but I didn't think anything of it until he started pulling it over my head. I pushed him away and pulled my shirt back down and sat up.

"are you ok, did I do something wrong." He asked looking really concerned.

"No not all. Its just the last time I had sex it was forced and I'm just not ready yet." I said looking down and playing with my fingers in my lap.

"Hey, its ok. I understand." He said grabbing my hands and holding them. Caressing them with his thumbs.

I smiled at him and then said.

"Can I finish your hair. You look dumb with only one braid." I said giggling.

"Haha, yeah sure." He said getting off the bed and moving to where he previously was. I sat back down and finished the other one.

I got up and squated down in front of him.

"You look cute." I said smiling.

"Oh I bet." He said and I laughed.

"You should go look." I said getting up.

"Ok." he said getting up and walking to the bathroom and I sat on the bed and waited for him.

He walked back and smiled.

"Damnnnn I look sexy as helll." He said.

I started laughing and he did too.

Then I yawned and laid back with my legs still dangling from the bed.

He took me and held me bridal style and threw me on the bed. Then I got under the covers and cuddled his pillow. He got under the covers too and then took the pillow away from me.

"heyyyy" I said pouting.

"You have me for that." He says putting his hands around my waist and pulling me on top of him and then I cuddled into his chest.

"Night payt" I said.

"Nigth bub." He said back. And then I fell asleep in his arms.

Word Count: 895

Thank you for reading! I know I said that I was gonna upload more but something happened and I wasn't able too but I'll make it more consistent soon. Love you. Bye dude.