-𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6-

Previous

They had a sleepover and fell asleep cuddling.

Right now

I woke up early and me and Payton were cuddling and I was confused. Then I remembered last night. I usually wake up at 5 but I woke up at 4:30. I was really tired but didn't want to go to bed. I started to play with his hair. It was so soft.

"Good Morning beautiful" He said in a raspy morning voice but it was really sexy. hehe

"Good Morning Payt"  I said giggling

I tried to get up but he pulled me down.

"10 more minutes pweaseee" He said looking at me with puppy dog eyes and pouting.

"Fineeee" I said laying back down.

2 and a half hours Later                                                                                                                                                 ---------------------------------------------

I woke up 20 minutes later and looked up to Payton staring at me.

"Whatttt" I said 

"Nothing just looking at my beautiful best friend." He said still looking at me.

"Stopppp" I said blushing

"Oh I got  you blushing huh." He said smirking

I rolled my eyes playfully and got up.

"Noooo don't goooo" Payton said

"We have to get ready for school. It's 7" I said getting my clothes out.

"Ughhh fine" he said rolling out of bed.

I went to the bathroom and did my routine and got dressed. It was really hot out today so I wore this.

I put my hair in a messy bun and walked out of the bathroom

I put my hair in a messy bun and walked out of the bathroom. I walked out of my room and went downstairs with Payton following me. 

"We are going to Starbucks so come on." I said walking out the door.

I told Addy that she didn't have to pick me up.

"Ok" He said walking out behind me.

We got in the car and went to Starbucks and got our drinks. Then we drove to school

Me and Payton walked in together and it was awkward because everyone was staring at us. We walked to our lockers and went to our first class.