26: Nightmare

I don't know how many times Jimin took me, but I can say that it was more times than I can count with my fingers...

I'm currently laying on my back on Jimin's chest, tired as hell. He took me over and over again until he felt like his scent was strong enough in me. 

Jimin and I are trying to catch our breath, he caresses me from my boobs to my hip on both sides, I have noticed he likes to do this every time we have intimacy.

I don't know what time is it, I just know that when we were back home it was noon and now is dark outside. I'm surprised I haven't passed out yet.

Jimin hugs me tightly, he is being so possessive and it's just the two of us in this room... but I understand why.

I don't know if Yoongi will do something... I'm scared.

I want to dig in my head why I got that panic attack. I feel it was OVERDRAMATIC. I don't know what he did to me... how does my body still remember? 

I have a huge headache; I miss two days ago when I was hibernating happily not knowing what the future had for me...

Why does he show up now in my life? If only he was there the moment I woke up...

NO.

I don't want to think about it, that means that I would have never met Jimin. Jimin is my everything, he's my soulmate and the reason why I smile every day.

I get off Jimin's chest, he groans trying to stop me but I just roll to the side. He uses the opportunity to spoon me.

Jimin gets closer to my ear, he kisses my earlobe before whispering.

"Tell me you're mine," He whispers seductively.

"I'm yours, Jimin." He hums.

 This is like the thousand time I'm saying this to him... at least I'm not screaming it now. 

He pulls me closer to him if that is even possible.

We cuddle for awhile peacefully even though my thought is anything but that.

I'm HeeYoung... the girl who got in a coma for a century because of a fairy.

I take my phone from the nightstand, I feel Jimin look over my shoulder curiously. I search for the photo Jungkook showed me the other day. Once I find it I zoom on my face.

 That is me without a doubt, but I don't feel like I'm her at all... it doesn't seem right. What feels right is my name being Miyoung, not HeeYoung, even though they rhyme. 

I throw my phone softly to the floor sighing. 

I'm not her!!!

Jimin caresses my hair soothingly until I fall asleep.

I'm looking out the window to a forest I have never seen before. I can't help but wish to be down there instead of this room.

My body turns around by itself, I'm facing Yoongi now. My mouth moves but I don't know what I tell him, I don't know what he answers me either...

After some words from him I fell a stab of pain in my heart, what did he tell me?

He comes closer to me, his eyes are filled with anger and hate. He quickly pushes me so my back is having contact with the window. His hand goes to my neck; I feel how he uses enough force to strangle me to death.

Tears go down my cheek as I'm unable to do anything other than scream.

"Let go! Please!" I manage to cry but the man continues to say things that hurt me deeply.

"Let me go..." I beg again but he doesn't let go.

"Miyoung!" 

Someone shakes me, I push that person away from me thinking is Yoongi.

"Get away from me!" 

I don't open my eyes, my body is shaking hard and tears don't stop running down my cheek.

"Cloudy eyes," Jimin's hurt voice says.

I open my eyes; through my tears, I see Jimin that is about to cry.

"Jimin?" I ask with a shaky voice.

Jimin puts me on his lap, he hugs me tightly.

I cry holding onto him tightly, I let everything out.

Was that dream a memory? 

Did Yoongi did that to me...?

T-to his m-mate?

I shiver when I remember his eyes, they had the exact opposite emotions which Jimin looks at me with all the time.

"What was that babe? You were having a horrible nightmare... It took me an hour to wake you up..."

I tell him my nightmare... everything, even Yoongi's eyes fill with hate. Jimin listens to me paying attention to every detail, he caresses my back to calm me down the entire time.

After I'm done telling him everything his shoulder is wet... my tears start to go down from my cheek to his bare skin. I take deep breaths trying to calm myself down.

The dream felt so real like it was happening in real life...

I think it did...

I can feel Jimin's emotions, he's furious, but not with me. He wants to rip someone's throat... he's able to control his anger because I'm here.

My breathing comes back to a normal pace, my body stops shaking and my cheeks dry.

I don't fall asleep again, Jimin and I stay up. He cuddles me, we both stay in silence listening to each other's heartbeats.

=========== 

Are you all in online classes already? I'm having troubles with my online classes, I can't get in LMAO. All I can do is the assignments they are giving but I don't know if they are having video conferences for classes.

It was so hard to write this chapter, I didn't know exactly what I wanted.

I hope you all liked this chapter, the book is almost finished but I don't know exactly how many chapters are left.

I love you all!

Bye-bye :)