Chapter-3

They were kissing each other like there is no tomorrow...but the kiss didn't last longer as the lift opened...Realization hit momo...He quickly pulled himself out of the kiss...Without looking at her he went to his place....

Mohsin's POV:

What the hell did I do there? Aise kaise usse kiss karsakte hai tu? Did you forget what happened in the past? Tu literally usse force kiya...shit...

"But she equally responded" his heart defends.."Jo bhi ho you initiated it first...now how will I face her?" He began to rub his forehead in tension....he started to remember the past incident....

Flashback:

It was their last semester of college...And they just got a summer break...

"Yaar there are only few days left...after that we all will be occupied with our life" Saloni spoke

"I'm already missing you guys...pata nahi age kya karunga.." Shivi replied

"Ok guys stop missing drama now...what if we go on a cruise for 3 days in the Caribbean? It'll be too much fun...trust me" Ayush spoke

"Plan to accha hain...but will everyone go?" Shivi said

"Aree yaar..sabko kyu jaana hain..we buddies will go and enjoy to the fullest" A clear excitement was shown on Ayush's face.

"Yaar,you guys can go..I have to study" finally Mohsin uttered..

"Are you kidding? Ye itna study karke will you become Einstein? Chal stop this shit and pack your bags...we're going and you are also...Understood?" Ayush told

"Momo please...let's go...for our friendship's sake!" Shivangi said

"Ok ok...I'm going...are you happy now?"

"Ye hui na baat"  they all shared a group hug and started planning for the cruise....

On the planned day, the cruise started from Florida..it was leading to Antigua then Barbados and Dominica mostly the eastern part of Carribean..it was a beautiful private cruise ship with a big pool and other facilities...they all were enjoying there...Mohsin was quite introvert but he was surrounded  by a bunch of cool extrovert friends of him...So the scene was everyone was enjoying and he was standing at the edge of the ship,holding the railing,enjoying the cold breeze though it was a sunny day...

"What are you doing here alone?Come, let's go there" shivangi came to him

"No it's okay...I'm fine here"

"Why are you always like this? Dekho we have only one life..we have to enjoy it na? What is the point of always being serious?"

"I don't know..I'm like this from the starting..I think I shouldn't have come here..spoiling you guy's mood"

"You are not like this trust me..you're also like us..bas you sometimes hesitate about what others will think...you are one of the best human I've ever met in my life trust me...how you care about others and value your family I've never seen someone like you" Shivangi told...Mohsin was overwhelmed with shivi's confession about him..he liked shivangi from the beginning but now a different attraction towards her also rose in his heart..

Finally after so many requests, momo joined them...Ayush started singing with his guitar and shivi was dancing...A pair of magical eyes was staring at her since long...it was obviously his teddy😀
He unknowingly started loving her...

It was the last night of the cruise..their bags were already packed...everyone was a bit sad as they had to leave this paradise like cruise in some hours only...

"Ok so here ends our beautiful cruise...I don't want sad faces..so everyone Don't spoil your mood and cheers!" Ayush spoke with a bottle of beer..everyone was drinking..momo never had a drink before..but after so many push he had to drink only because he had to make sure he didn't spoil  his friends mood...as it was his first time..he was high and got super drunk...

Everyone went to their rooms...But only Momo was left again at the edge of the ship..

"Are you alright?" Shivi put her hand in momo's shoulder..

"I don't know if I've spoiled you guys mood..I don't know anything..ammi-abba are also forcing me to join the clinic as soon as I graduate..I think I'm a shitty burden to everybody"

Shivi hugged tightly to calm momo down..but he was drunk,shouting a bit and was on a verge of crying....shivi quickly took momo to his room or else everyone would've noticed him in this state...but he being drunk started to break things of his room and shivi was trying her best to stop him..Suddenly they both tripped and fell into the bed.. shivi on top him...

"Will you always be there by my side like this to calm me?" He spoke cutely...

"Of course...we're frie.."  shivangi couldn't complete her words as momo put his lips on her soft one in a nano second...

They both lost their sane thought and were totally intoxicated by the kiss...they started to remove their each and every clothes...Momo sensually started kissing her collarbone...then started sucking her boobs like a little baby...shivi could do nothing but moaning in pleasure...it was both of their first time...and this love making was worth to be remembered🔥🔥

Next morning momo found himself in bed..he didn't find shivi beside her..he then started to think about last night and got he flashback of every Damon thing happened last night...he was shocked at his own deeds but as well surprised as shivi didn't even stop him...he wanted to ask shivi why she did so...he quickly took shower and came out of his room and found her with Saloni...he was awestruck by her cutest smile but his world got crashed when he heard-

"Are you serious? There is nothing going on between us..we're just friends...aur tu ye soch bhi kaise liya that I'd be dating someone like him? Have you lost it?" Shivi laughed and momo went numb...

After that incident Mohsin didn't talk to her on the whole trip...Even he avoided her during  the whole semester of college...
He always thought that maybe she was drunk that night that's why things got out of her hand...or else how can the most  charming  girl of the college can even think of loving someone nerd like him?

Flashback ends

Ok guys ...so this is the longest chapter I could write as I wanted to push the story faster...it would mean a lot to me if you support me in this...Plz vote and comment so that I get motivated to write more❤